PDA

View Full Version : 2nd & 3rd July - P&H open weekend

JMo
27-06-2005, 09:05 PM
Just to say P&H (Ducati and multi-franchise dealer) in Crawley are having their open weekend (at long last, a year late...) this coming weekend - with loads of pukka raffle prizes, bike & tyre deals ( plus up to 20% off parts and accessories, up to 40% off clothing!), demo rides, MCN tottie, California Superbike School, Fashion show, Freestyle demos and a host of superbike racers: Chris Walker / Sean Emmett / Troy Corser / Nicky Haydon and Shakey Byrne all scheduled to appear... best of all for the UKMOC, there will be hot food and refreshments from the cafe next door - yea!

So, my suggestion is to meet there on the Saturday (giving us a better chance of spotting a few celebs, since they always seem more reticent to come out on a Sunday, and it also means people can do other things on the Sunday, such as the Ace Cafe/Barry Sheene run to Rugby of course) from 11am onwards, then perhaps head off to a pub for lunch a bit later - I know a nice one x

more info: www.phmotorcycles.co.uk

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

NattyBoy
01-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Am I committed to this club or what Jen ??!! :lol:

Ive got a late appointment in sarfend today..its raining, but ive had a ****e week so Im gonna pack the monnie up and depart from the metropolis of Swindon on that instead of the air conditioned comfort of the car..kip the night in a travelbodge (and share a beer or two with the local chavsters), and ill run round the wrong way on the M25 and see you folks in the morning..around 10ish..?

Right im off now so see yer in the morning ! Peds got my moby if theres a change of plan..

Nat :burnout:

Andy S
03-07-2005, 06:28 AM
:lol: Thanks for the good Satuday meet at P&H, nice shoppie.
Lunch at Dunsfold was very plesant, good pub the "Sun".

Best bit was the ride down after (to meet dipstick, "I'm lost" , house mate)
on A285!! :burnout: Truly Superb road, I can't belive I have not gone down this route before.
I was a bit naughty to few small groups of cars but had to push on, lovely lovley road.

Hope the Sheene run goes well.

Bye Andy S