PDA

View Full Version : Low Level Remus Ducati Performance Cans and air filter!!

Jungle
26-06-2005, 02:40 PM
Convert your Monster into a growling beast!!!!....How???

Buy my Carbon fibre low level Ducati Performance cans and Ducati Performance air filter and get some ear plugs for yourself and more importantly....your neighbours!!!!

I had them on a Monster Dark 620ie and totally transformed the bike in a few twists of the allen key, they look and sound grrrreeeaat!!!!!

For sale at 350 squid for the lot ( in very good nick!!) or make me an offer!!

Call Jim on 07782 266641, I live in the Watford area :twisted:

rich
26-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I think your asking way to much IMO

see here

http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=10986

good luck

rich

Fosse Foxfight
26-06-2005, 07:01 PM
C

For sale at 350 squid for the lot ( in very good nick!!) or make me an offer!!
:twisted:
Sorry chap but the price is way too high, price for the cans would be about no more than 200 and about 20 quid for the filter :o

ta ra

Jungle
27-06-2005, 08:37 PM
Cheers for your thoughts guys!!!!

Given the fact the cans were 300 new and the filter was 75 maybe was being a tad optomistic!!

I feel 220 is too low but would defo be open to offers so i'll see what i can get i think!!

The Alpinestar leather trousers i want cost 280 if thats a hint!!!

Fosse Foxfight
27-06-2005, 11:05 PM
Cheers for your thoughts guys!!!!

Given the fact the cans were 300 new and the filter was 75 maybe was being a tad optomistic!!

I feel 220 is too low but would defo be open to offers so i'll see what i can get i think!!

The Alpinestar leather trousers i want cost 280 if thats a hint!!!
Sorry Jungle, it wasnt a figure picked out of the air, I paid 160 for a set of Leo Vincis which are a tad better quality than Remus and then a performance air filter new is 42 quid.....so even 220 is qiute a good rpice.

ta ra

bod
28-06-2005, 12:07 AM
I paid £160, for 2nd hand low level termis and are still going strong after a year.
Carbon dosn't wear out though except when you hit another bike at Whitby :)

Jungle
28-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry to hear bout your prang in Whitby Bod!!!..luckily you live to tell the tale!!!

Thanks for the the educated information Foxy, do you think i would have better luck on ebay to try and rekindle as much as i can??

If someone offers me 220 from this site i will let em go as i love Monsters and anyone with a similar opinion of fantastic looking bikes deserves a deal!!!

Give me a bell on the number at the top if interested!!!

Fosse Foxfight
28-06-2005, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the the educated information Foxy, do you think i would have better luck on ebay to try and rekindle as much as i can??

Hehe..."Foxy"....wheres the blush smiley? :o if you mean would you have better luck on Ebay reCOUPing as much as you can, reckon you'll find they'll expect an even better bargain on there. Sorry dude but buying new and expecting to get a reasonable return don't work I'm afraid. That's why it's a good idea to keep your eyes open on here for used stuff at a good price and only buy new belts n stuff.
Soz man :o