PDA

View Full Version : Snetterton yesterday - and Happy Birthday Slob for today

CK & AK
26-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Great to see some of you yesterday for the Snetterton round of the DD race series :) - particularly PD, who we havent caught up with for a while (at least not visually :p )

Slob - hope you didnt have too much of a hangover ;) - and a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you for today :cool:

We got home safe late last night (still jams on the M25 after 10pm nr Heathrow :mad: ) and AK now about to strip down mrs Snott, as he thinks she needs open heart surgery, due to struggling most of the day - and in particular the last 3 laps, before expiring 2 turns after the chequered flag went out (phew - managed to complete tho into 12th)

Next round is at Donnington in August :)

Capo
26-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Anyone know how Dave Riley is??

psychlist
26-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Last we heard, about 7pm last night, he'd been taken to hospital having been knocked unconscious for a few seconds and was suffering from either a broken shoulder or collar bone! Get well soon mate ;)

Moley
26-06-2005, 05:16 PM
Happy birthday Slob & thanks for the suntan stuff factor 2005 on the track day!
Best regards ... Steve

tetol
26-06-2005, 07:01 PM
happy birthday slob i still don't know how you get in that tent it must be like the tardis

Nonnie
26-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Aye Happy Birthday Slob

See you soon :)

Tigerlily
26-06-2005, 08:36 PM
Happy birthday Slob & thanks for the suntan stuff factor 2005 on the track day!
Best regards ... Steve

Happy Birthday from me too Slob! & I wish I'd taken you up on the offer of the suncream!

CK & AK
27-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Anyone know how Dave Riley is??

He is now home with a broken collarbone - after being kept in hospital overnight on Sat, but not prob going to be out for the last 3 meetings.

C

TP-996
27-06-2005, 06:29 PM
This was posted by Butch today on the DSC about Dave's condition - poor bugger.

"dave reilly

Just got back from collecting dave from norwich hospital,he has a broken collerbone and arm,he's in a lot of pain and is very very sore!
he will be out for the rest of the season and off work for some time.
Thanks to everone that helped out (john Williams for getting the van home)and Phillip for spending all night at the hospital also Richard and Emma for taking time to go to see Dave.
Will keep you posted .
Butch"

Gutted he's out for the season, he was one of the quick boys!