PDA

View Full Version : Whitby this weekend anyone?

Tigerlily
22-06-2005, 09:42 PM
A bit short notice (sorry) but who fancies a run up to Whitby on Sunday?

Glorious sunshine and cold ice-cream is forecast!

I've posted an "official" thread in "what's on this weekend"

dlloyduk
23-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi I am new around and may be able to make it. Can you post details on saturday some time with, times, route, meeting place?
I was supposed to be going to Scarborough-I think there is something on there this weekend with Bikes-Bikeweek or something?
I will be travelling from Washington Tyne&Wear. I am new around here so would like to try and meet up with some of you if I can.

Jim66a
23-06-2005, 10:01 AM
I would have loved a ride up to Whitby, But sadly I'm working this weekend.. Now I've my Monster to ride at weekends I have loads of weekend work!! Anyone have a 9 till 5 Mon to Fri Job going!!

Tigerlily
23-06-2005, 10:53 AM
I'll work out the route/timetable at some time today and I'll post the details HERE (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=12973) on the "official" thread :D

It's always nice to meet new people - see you Sunday! :burnout:

Scotty
23-06-2005, 02:19 PM
errm il see how i get on this weekend im 'ment to be' moving house (but that was ment to be a month ago still waiting) il get back to ya if im up for it , think il be able to find washington services but i would have gone A19 to whitby till the borough less you have any better ideas ?

DesmoDog
23-06-2005, 03:14 PM
i think we have no choice but to cross the boro - I'll dig out me map, but I'm happy to see what tigerlilly pops up with. Bit of a star that girl.

Scotty
23-06-2005, 04:00 PM
adgilsgd solisitors kjasbflkbsdfiyhb estate agents

all of a sudden looks like i have no plans except to goto whitby now

bod
23-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Don't get me on about estate agents...
At least they put my for sale sign back up on the wall again today....bloody weather :)

Tigerlily
23-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi guys

I've posted some details on the "what's on this weekend" pages :D

You coming too Bod?

dlloyduk
23-06-2005, 08:44 PM
If anyone is heading south to Whitby would anyone like to meet up on the way. If I can make it I will be leaving from Washington and heading down the A19 and past borough way. We can arrange a place on Saturday PM if you would like to think about a place.
Oh its OK just to leave me if my stabilizers dont work! I'll catch up later.

Scotty
23-06-2005, 09:31 PM
If anyone is heading south to Whitby would anyone like to meet up on the way. If I can make it I will be leaving from Washington and heading down the A19 and past borough way. We can arrange a place on Saturday PM if you would like to think about a place.
Oh its OK just to leave me if my stabilizers dont work! I'll catch up later.

yup defo errm hows about south of the tyne tunnel somewhere im not too well up on south of the river wheres a good place ?

hummm late meet at whitby at 3 eh
might be worth while takeing a mental route and meeting them southeners at squires at 11.30 when you want to leave the north east ?

mental plan A

meet at washington services err 8-9 ish ?
wang it down to scotch corner
then depending on time either crosscountry to skipton and across to squires
or more down the AM1 or what ever that main road is called
ands meet the others at squires at 11.30 - 12 ish

Scotty
25-06-2005, 10:10 PM
reet im gona leave washington services at 9.00 am and make it up as i go allong

humm il just pm a phone mumber t the 'locals'

Tigerlily
25-06-2005, 10:15 PM
You've got my number haven't you?

Scotty
25-06-2005, 10:23 PM
yup

think t'others from the north east are going for a meet up at whitby later on ?

Tigerlily
25-06-2005, 10:30 PM
OK.....See you tomorrow then......I'd better go to bed else I won't get up! :eek: