PDA

View Full Version : MFN tonight

LesPaul
22-06-2005, 03:11 PM
Anybody going to MFN, Shipley Gate, Eastwood, Nottinghamshire, NG16 3JE tonight?

Darren

Kev Bunney
22-06-2005, 03:28 PM
What is it ??

LesPaul
22-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Big bike meet, bit like six hills.
MFN is the name of the pub, stands for Miles From Nowhere as it's a bit out the way.
Used to have a band on every Wednesday night, not been this year though so don't know if there will be a band or not, just thought I'd take a ride over as it's a nice evening :D

Darren

Mand
22-06-2005, 03:38 PM
What is it ??

I can't come, my bike is too dirty ;)

LesPaul
22-06-2005, 03:40 PM
With all the flies on the front of mine it looks like an eccles cake, but I'm still going :lol:

Mand
22-06-2005, 03:43 PM
With all the flies on the front of mine it looks like an eccles cake, but I'm still going :lol:

Seriously though, I can't make it I am working :(
I went to Six Hills last night and Mr. Bunney chastised me for having a dirty bike. :o

LesPaul
22-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I was working last night or I'd have been at six hills getting a telling off aswell then :rolleyes:

Darren

Kev Bunney
22-06-2005, 03:51 PM
Would`nt say "chastised" merely pointed out that although your bike was, by most standards, very clean, by your own very high standards it was`nt exactly looking it`s best, never the less I`m sure that by the time it`s seen again it will be, once again, the flag ship of the MMM !

Mand
22-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Would`nt say "chastised" merely pointed out that although your bike was, by most standards, very clean, by your own very high standards it was`nt exactly looking it`s best, never the less I`m sure that by the time it`s seen again it will be, once again, the flag ship of the MMM !

It was looking even worse by the time I got home! Greenfly! I was covered from top to toe. ahh well, Sunday will be dedicated to bring back to its former glory! :bunny:

McMONSTRO
22-06-2005, 05:44 PM
I wont be out tonight either! off to see my mate in hospital, wants MCN taking in!

Les Paul, do you have a Rossi Lid? Spotted a blue S4r at Dunkirk flyover 5ish, just wondered if it was you?

LesPaul
23-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Les Paul, do you have a Rossi Lid? Spotted a blue S4r at Dunkirk flyover 5ish, just wondered if it was you?

It probably was me, I work at QMC and usually finish around 5 :D
Colin Edwards rep and a yellow and black jacket, Edwards rep is quite bright so could easily look like a Rossi rep from a distance :)

Darren

McMONSTRO
23-06-2005, 04:53 PM
DarrenIt probably was me, I work at QMC and usually finish around 5

That will be you then! Im usually heading the other way,from Queens dr ind est, roughly the same time! Mostly in the car, sometimes on the bike!

Did you have any luck with the CSG bellypan I put the link up for?

McMonstro

Julie
23-06-2005, 05:00 PM
I can't tonight I have a date with Chris the Dish and his big tool !!!
He's due over any moment..........

Oh and Mand - you're pipes will never be as shiny as mine my dear xx

McMONSTRO
23-06-2005, 05:13 PM

Just as well, as MFN was last nite Jools! :D
Hows the leg? Hope it wont impair your fun tonight!

McM

LesPaul
24-06-2005, 07:57 AM
Did you have any luck with the CSG bellypan I put the link up for?

I've had a look thanks and saved the link, got to decide whether to remove the cat or hide it now when I've got my next lot of overtime :D

Darren

Mand
24-06-2005, 09:39 AM
He's due over any moment..........

Oh and Mand - you're pipes will never be as shiny as mine my dear xx

Oh is that right? Well miss Joo Poo, Al came home last night with a very interesting tool and I believe the results need to be seen to be believed. You may choke on your Sunday lunch with envy! :p

Julie
24-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey Moo watch out for the next instalment of Camera Wars!!!!!

McM my leg is getting better thankyou Chris was a gent with his big tool last night x

Mand
24-06-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey Moo watch out for the next instalment of Camera Wars!!!!!

McM my leg is getting better thankyou Chris was a gent with his big tool last night x

Chris and his big tool..... I remember that! I think I still have that email! ;)