PDA

View Full Version : fancy Alton?

Melnie Mouse
22-06-2005, 07:53 AM
Who's going to Alton Cafe tonight then? A lovely day, and much cooler for the evening...

It will be packed with bikers, I'm going, Batty is coming with me... anyone else? or will see you there????

lord vader
22-06-2005, 10:37 AM
possibly -

where is Alton Cafe? don't say Alton. and what time does it all start?

Melnie Mouse
22-06-2005, 11:26 AM
possibly -

where is Alton Cafe? don't say Alton. and what time does it all start?

ha ha but it is Alton. It's at the Railway Station in Alton, car park, Do you have a map? loads of bikes usually there about 7 ish.. I think it goes on til about 10.30! I'll be there about 7.30 look out for me on the numpty with Paddington Bear on my back! :D

lord vader
22-06-2005, 11:41 AM
Not sure till the Boss gets home but i just might listen out for the Tie Fighter. You'll hear it coming.
maybe Later....

Pedro
22-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Can't make tonight Mel, perhaps another week.....

Ped

Melnie Mouse
22-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Can't make tonight Mel, perhaps another week.....

Ped

Light-weight!

Pedro
22-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Light-weight!

No, I'm just off to buy a new BBQ! That'll make it rain......

Melnie Mouse
22-06-2005, 04:16 PM
No, I'm just off to buy a new BBQ! That'll make it rain......

you mean you haven't got one already?

Ah, now I see why you've been rushing your decking ha ha! Well, not wanting to p*** on your strawberries, but i've heard that this weather only lasting til thursday eve and friday 'back to normal' not sure for how long though

I'm sure you'll get a chance to have one. We went to bbq last night and was so funny cos they had a trampoline, so I went on before and after dinner - great fun until I tried the hottest sauce that burnt my mouth, like tabasco but 5 times stronger, you're supposed to use half a drop in cooking, I had one drop on a mini boiled potato aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :mad:

Well have a lovely evening.... :) :D

BoozyBOB
13-07-2005, 12:09 AM
who is going to Alton this wednesday.. ;)
i will try and pop in about 6:45-7 ish for a coffee

Melnie Mouse
13-07-2005, 07:42 AM
Sorry Bob, it's a bit short notice, maybe next week?

:bunny:

Went to Poole last night, that was good, shame horrid road to come back on though, think i'll stick to Alton at least nice roads get there and back.. :)

BoozyBOB
13-07-2005, 09:23 PM
good night at Alton.. ;)
S4 (red) left as i got there...
S4r but i did not see the rider
carded 2 new riders..600 Dark(from CMW, the girl knows Mel) and 620 new rider from Alton area...
and a nice 620 with single can..on the left but again did not meet the rider..

there was a few visits from plod and when the 2 on bikes arrived and started walking along the lines of bikes it was time for me to leave.. :cool:
see you all next Wed..