PDA

View Full Version : Desmo Racing @ Snetterton this weekend.

Paranoid Dave
21-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Who's going and when? I want to go, cant go satuday for racing but can get there in the evening and might stop over if there's good facilities to camp? I certainly want to be there on sunday to cheer on Lin.

slob
21-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Dave,
Sat. morning is DSC trackday
Sat. Afternoon is Desmo Due
Sunday is a KRC endurance race (which I don't think Lin's doing.)
I'm going up Friday and coming back Saturday night, so I can do the Kent donut run on Sunday.

Julie
22-06-2005, 05:47 AM
I might try and make it over for sundays race.
I'll let you know.

weather permitting and all that - what time is it starting?

queen_gpants
22-06-2005, 01:59 PM
We're going, still haven't decided whether to ride or drive at the moment as it's a 260 mile round trip and we've got an important dinner date Saturday night so don't want to be falling asleep at the table!

What time does it start?

walkingpictures
22-06-2005, 03:22 PM
I might try and make it over for sundays race.
I'll let you know.

weather permitting and all that - what time is it starting?

Hi Julie,as far as I know Lin has a race Saturday morning and is taking part in a 30 minute time trial late Saturday afternoon,she isn't racing on Sunday but hopefully she will read this thread and confirm the details.
All being well I will be there sometime Saturday morning and going back to Cambridge in the evening,look forward to seeing you all.

Kimbo :)

Paranoid Dave
22-06-2005, 03:42 PM
is there any point me going on saturday if i can get there mid afternoon? Will there be people to talk to?

lizzie
22-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Slob has got it right.

Saturday:

DSC trackday between 9.30 and 1.00.

Desmo Due and KRC practice sessions 2.00 to 5.10.

Desmo Due half hour race 5.20 to 5.50.

Sunday:

KRC endurance race 10.00 to 6.00.

There are quite a few people camping on both Friday and Saturday nights, including Lin.