PDA

View Full Version : Clophill Bike Meet - Monday Evenings

madhatter
21-06-2005, 12:00 PM
The nice warm sunny weather appears to have brought most of the hibernating plastic bubble and Harley look-a-likes out to play! :)

There are now a reasonable number of bikes showing up at the pub in Clophill to make it worth a ride over. Plus they seem to have reverted to letting you park your bike around the village green and also sit on the lush grass to drink your beer. :D

So, for those I contacted yesterday who were unable to make it, I think the guidelines are that it's worth considering next Monday as long as it's dry and reasonably warm! :rolleyes:

If you intend going on any Monday in the future (Beds/Bucks/Herts), post a reply onto this thread and I'll arrange to either meet up with you or see you there! :burnout:

The Kevlar Kid
22-06-2005, 09:36 AM
I should be up for this now the bikes sorted...

Sorry I missed it this week, but I was ragging various Nissan's round Bedford Autodrome - shame really as I passed Clophill on the way home....

See you next week :D

The Kevlar Kid
27-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Who's up for this tonight then???? Weathers good.....

I'm going and it looks like PeteS4 is as well.

You going to be there Madhatter????

Do we need to sort out a meet point / time???

madhatter
28-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Who's up for this tonight then???? Weathers good.....
I'm going and it looks like PeteS4 is as well....You going to be there Madhatter?.....

Sorry guys, I never got on the forum Monday, which is why I txt you......however it was nice to lounge about on the village green at Clophill yesterday evening for a drink and chat with PeteS4, Doc and Kevlar :D . Stormie unfortunately couldn't make it due to a prior commitment.

Still not much of a showing from any more of the Bedfordshire Guys and Girls... :confused: ..any chance of you making a show another week????

The Kevlar Kid
28-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Me and Mrs K will be there next week. I'll give her the night off from house work (she'll kill me if she reads this :D )

Hopefully be at the ace on Saturday as well....

madhatter
28-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Me and Mrs K will be there next week....Hopefully be at the ace on Saturday as well....

Don't forget that Doc was talking about a big bike meet over near on yer bike next monday! PeteS4 found out that it is at ludgershall between aylesbury and bicester, (see multimap or streetmap for directions).

See what the weather is doing etc etc closer to the date, but it could be an opportunity to pick up a few more people between Luton, Ampthill, Flitwick, Woburn etc :D and head off for this bike meeting for a change.. :burnout: :burnout: