PDA

View Full Version : Fordham music festival.

Boppin Bobby
20-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Should be a good one this year. Especially with Limehouse lizzy one of the support acts.
August bank holiday weekend.
Check out www.fordhammusicfestival.741.com :cool:

blueyes
05-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi ya, I have been on the site for several months now but haven't met up with anyone yet, for various BORING reasons to do with real life! I see that you are local? I live in Littleport. I would be interested in going to the Fordham Festival and anything else that starts off around our area. Got any info. for me? Thanks! :burnout:

Chappers
05-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi ya, I have been on the site for several months now but haven't met up with anyone yet, for various BORING reasons to do with real life! I see that you are local? I live in Littleport. I would be interested in going to the Fordham Festival and anything else that starts off around our area. Got any info. for me? Thanks! :burnout:

You never met up with Ogri, Windchaser, Walking Pictures, Will etc and now there's a new member Simple Simon in your area :)

It's worth PM'ing any of the above lot as I know Windchaser is keen to get out and meet other Monsterers.

Red
05-07-2005, 06:12 PM
Am game for rideouts but with the reality of kids does need organising in advance.
Saying that am at Silverstone all this weekend and then at Donnington for the MotoGP any one going on the Sunday?
But had been thinking of going to the Beds meets as is a little way away so nice rideout
Tend to do either Houghton Mill @ Huntingdon on a Tuesday night or Chelverston near Kimbolton on a Wednesday which I much prefer as the roads are GREAT but watch out for our friends PLOD as they have also worked out that this is a popular road ;)
Chappers have we been getting a little bit of gip about the size of monster that you want?

Boppin Bobby
07-07-2005, 05:20 PM
I should be at the music Festival with the family in tow. We were trying to get a slot with our band (www.1milehigh.co.uk ) but were too late. I too only ever seem to ride to work & back as it would look a bit daft with a side car!!
Check out the website & come see us play. We're busy right up till the end of Summer so far. 22nd Man in the Moon, Cambridge. 30th Nutt fest I think at West Wratting. & Fenmuse in Wisbeach on the 6th Aug (first act on 11-15 am yikes) :cool:

Northman1
07-07-2005, 08:44 PM
Ok. This sounds like a great oppportunity for all of us Cambs Moccers to have a mass ride in and meet.

Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th? or both!

There is camping available, but we would need to be quick with numbers to book spaces.

Get your posts in asap, day trip? or weekender?

Will
07-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Ok. This sounds like a great oppportunity for all of us Cambs Moccers to have a mass ride in and meet.

Saturday 27th or Sunday 28th? or both!

There is camping available, but we would need to be quick with numbers to book spaces.

Get your posts in asap, day trip? or weekender?

Will be on holiday that weekend - so can't make the festival :-(

A Yerbury
07-07-2005, 10:19 PM
There is a blues festival in Upton next weekend (25th) I have been roped into taking pictures so will be there, lovely ales, pubs, town etc...Plus Richard Sellers and co in an absurd Italian supercar...dress smart please!

Alex.

Boppin Bobby
08-07-2005, 06:04 PM
I live in Fordham so I won't be riding in Per se' I think Saturdays line up seems best. Limehouse Lizzy get the thumbs up from the remaining members of Lizzy. Can't say I've heard of many of the others but Miss Black America are local.

Northman1
11-07-2005, 03:40 PM
Any takers for making a weekend of it. The organisers tell me that tent space is running out...........

Failing that how many want to make it a day.afternoon/evening run in on the Saturday?

walkingpictures
11-07-2005, 05:17 PM
Sorry guys but that weekend I will be in the Isle of Man for the Manx - crap beer but l-o-n-g opening hours ;)

Kimbo :)