PDA

View Full Version : rant....rant...rant

cheeky monkey
20-06-2005, 09:52 AM
got a phone call this morning from local police to say there was no sign of the motorcycle I had stolen 2 weeks ago? really says I . but I have been to see it at the recovery garage last week. oooooppppssssss nobody updated the paperwork. pity they wasnt as careless with the ticket
when I got a £30 fine for a small plate on the way back from hemsley on saturday. 2 video vans ,2bikes ,4 volvos. yet when the bike went it took 2 days to fingerprint and visit. soft targets rule :mad: :mad: :mad:

slob
20-06-2005, 09:54 AM
revenue rangers

Scotty
20-06-2005, 01:22 PM
not what ya wanted :(

Tigerlily
20-06-2005, 08:18 PM
At least he didn't do you for your pipes too.

It's a shame he didn't look a the old fart in the car in front of us that was drifting so far to the left that it almost went onto the grass verge 2 or 3 times :mad:

cheeky monkey
21-06-2005, 08:56 AM
hows the tyre tigger? and the mirrors?

Tigerlily
21-06-2005, 11:21 AM
The tyre's fine :)

Picking up my "new" mirrors tomorrow evening :D Can't wait to get them on!!!!

(I might have to superglue then on so that Rabbit doesn't whip em off when I'm not looking!)

madhatter
21-06-2005, 12:12 PM
.....I got a £30 fine for a small plate on the way back from hemsley on saturday. 2 video vans ,2bikes ,4 volvos....

Sorry to hear that Tony, especially for just a bloody small plate! :eek:

You think they would be better served looking for the complete ar5ewipes who insist on driving whilst using a mobile phone in one hand and smoking a fag in the other. Like the daft bint who clipped me when she lost control of her car at 75mph on the M1, then reported me to the Police for hitting her! :mad:

It was nice to meet you and Tigerlily at Helmsley anyway, and I think saying that we were lucky with the weather on Saturday, would be the underestimate of the century. Evidently, there were 14,000 Bikers at the Farmyard Rally this year. Can you imagine the carnage those floods would have caused in that valley if they had hit on the Saturday evening!!! :eek: :eek: