PDA

View Full Version : Why I fired my Secretary...

Chappers
17-06-2005, 10:29 AM
Two weeks ago was my 44th birthday, and I wasn't feeling too good that morning.

I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!" and probably have a present for me. As it turned out, she didn't even say good morning, let alone any happy birthday.

I thought, well, that's wives for you; the children will remember...The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I was feeling pretty low and despondent...As I walked into my office, my secretary Janet said, "Good morning, Boss, Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better that someone had remembered.

I worked until noon, then Janet knocked on my door and said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day outside, and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me." I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. We didn't go where we normally go; instead we went out to a private little place. We had two martinis and enjoyed lunch tremendously.
On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?" I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment.

After arriving at her apartment she said, "Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom. "Sure!" I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake followed by my wife, children, and dozens of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

And I just sat there...

on the couch...

naked!

The Kevlar Kid
17-06-2005, 11:23 AM
:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Vman
17-06-2005, 11:43 AM
:lol: :D :lol: