PDA

View Full Version : M800 dark

Richy Rich
16-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Just over a year old. Just had its annual service and new tyres. 7000 miles. Good condition, still under warrenty. Some scratches on the pipes, spare pipes in the cellar. Extras: Ducati screen and carbon exhaust guards, meta alarm, datatag and optimate charger. Excellent bike but greed and vanity (I bought Bob's Foggy) force sale.
If you're interested please PM me and I'll try to scan in my photos and send them to you. £4,000 o.n.o.

A Yerbury
16-06-2005, 06:52 PM
the laverda we were discussing, ie bobs other one is the one I was thinking of. Good old Dorling Kindersley...cross section would have been nice but alas in this life I am now resigned to crumbs and an early paupers grave.

All the best!
Alex.

ps. nice to meet, obviously in hetero tough guy fashion.

Richy Rich
17-06-2005, 08:31 AM
The only thing is the SFC is 30 years older 3 times more pricey and 10 times more uncomfortable. 100 times more groovy though.

Bob Dixon
18-06-2005, 01:39 AM
The only thing is the SFC is 30 years older 3 times more pricey and 10 times more uncomfortable. 100 times more groovy though.
It's the riders that make them 100% more groovy.........
Next Saturday expect to see approx 100 Laverdas at the Italian restaurant in Oswestery [1pm to 3pm] if you're interested, including my Egli SFC !!!
Yours, in a crudely handsome way,
Bob

A Yerbury
18-06-2005, 12:17 PM
thats grand bob, I bet the laverda club is full of great people to meet and go on rides with!....I suspect that there are a few crazy "characters" too...just like here!

have fun and dont fall off mate!

crudely oily.
Alex.