PDA

View Full Version : MAG Farmyard Rally

madhatter
15-06-2005, 12:27 PM
Having bearly had time to remove the bungie ropes and dry out the tent, it's the weekend again and time for another Rally :D . This one is in Yorkshire and is a pretty good rally, music, beer, food, trade stalls etc. Is anyone else from the UKMOC planning on making an appearance, if so, look for a complete drunken fool wobbling around in a leather vest and combat trousers and that'll be me! :rolleyes:

Hi to everyone I met up with at Mallory again this year, seriously thinking about getting an ACU Approved lid from the BMF Tail-end show and then looking for some one pc leathers to loan.

madhatter
20-06-2005, 12:21 PM
....it's the weekend again and time for another Rally :D . This one is the Farmyard Rally in Yorkshire and is pretty good.....look for a complete drunken fool wobbling around in a leather vest and combat trousers and that'll be me! :rolleyes:

Had a great time, fantastic setting and lovely people in Helmsley. Saturday sat lounging in the sun in the market square drinking huge amounts of beer and in pulled TigerLilly and friends, it was nice to chat with you and I was amazed how many other Monnies were at the rally and around the area.

I can't believe the Flash Flood news! Thank god it never happened on the Saturday night, there were 5,000 - 8,000 Bikers camped in that Valley and the river runs right through it!