PDA

View Full Version : Single Monster Headlight and Tank

dlloyduk
14-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Want good condition headlight to go on my 620 dark from 2002
please mail: darrinlloyd@ntlworld.com
Also interested in Tank for injection model at reasonable price,Prefer red but consider anything.

Pedro
14-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Have you tried Fleabay - there were three or four tanks on there this morning I think

Ped

DesmoDog
15-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Yeah, seem to be more injected than carbed too - bugger! Darrin, forgot to mention in the pm, welcome to the club and we sometimes get together up here. Scotty (he'll go anywhere), celt, and sometimes Andy Unn. Keep an eye out and we'll drop you a line the next time we're off somewhere.

A Yerbury
15-06-2005, 10:18 AM
ebay for both items. I have needed both in me time...about a grand for the pair new!

dlloyduk
19-06-2005, 11:09 AM
Yeah, seem to be more injected than carbed too - bugger! Darrin, forgot to mention in the pm, welcome to the club and we sometimes get together up here. Scotty (he'll go anywhere), celt, and sometimes Andy Unn. Keep an eye out and we'll drop you a line the next time we're off somewhere.

Cheers Desmo, that sounds good if I am around.

A bit about me. Had My Monster Dark 620 for a few weeks now after passing my test in May. Wanted one for years and probably the only reason for taking my test. Enjoying every minute of it at the moment avoiding car drivers and hedges! and work sending me back to China!
Cheers.