PDA

View Full Version : Tea Tray wanted

Radar_UK
14-06-2005, 01:20 PM
Has anyone got a tea tray that will fit an 01 S4 they no longer need ?

One of my indicators has snapped off and the others cracking and I'm still not sure about a tail chop yet so I'm keeping with the standard look for the moment (though Queen_Gpants has threatened to invite JMo and her angle grinder over !)

If anyone has one then please let me know.....

SAMMYE
14-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Has anyone got a tea tray that will fit an 01 S4 they no longer need ?

One of my indicators has snapped off and the others cracking and I'm still not sure about a tail chop yet so I'm keeping with the standard look for the moment (though Queen_Gpants has threatened to invite JMo and her angle grinder over !)

If anyone has one then please let me know.....

She doesnt use an angle grinder mate!! She is just like a surgeon!! Perfection is her middle name

PaulS
14-06-2005, 05:58 PM
Hi Radar,

I have one from an 02 S4 (so it's the same as yours) which is virtually new as it was replaced it with a carbon one when I bought the bike new. If you make me a reasonable offer I'll even deliver it to Ricky!

I also have the plastic piece that the number plate carrier bolts to if you need that (again virtually new as replaced with carbon). I also have a standard air box lid and filter (virtually new as replaced with DP parts) and a 20mm lower seat (done about 5000 miles).

Paul.