PDA

View Full Version : The invisible man

Runningman
13-06-2005, 11:55 AM
Am I the only track day participant to suffer the ignominious fate of not appearing in any photograpth?

I didnt expect any of my fellow monsterers to want my image clogging up their memory sticks, but I thought the professional lens-smiths might have saw fit to capture the runmeister in full flow!

Dissapointed of Harpenden.

andros
13-06-2005, 12:28 PM
What so there aren't even any of you taken by Reilly Studios?

They have taken about 5 or 6 of me. Maybe you were just too fast!

Runningman
13-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Not one! I certainly don't think speed was the problem though.
Even my straightning out of Edwina's on the company Multistada didn't impress them enough to get clicking.

You must be the guy I've seen on the Reilly web site in every set then!

paul620sie
13-06-2005, 01:01 PM
Are you sure you're looking in the right groups? There are 6* pics of me including my run out on Ducati's yellow S2R (I WANT!).

*or 12 if you include the pics of Andros who also rides a red 620 in all balck leathers and a silver suomy lid... we looked so alike his wife was taking snaps of me!

Tigerlily
13-06-2005, 01:16 PM
There's only a couple of me too... someone else had the same leathers and similar helmet and there's loads of him!

I think Rabbit got us mixed up a couple of times too! :eek:

Perhaps we should all have numbers on next time!

Runningman
13-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Yeh, I'm pretty sure I looked in all the right places, we were at Silverstone were'nt we? (Joking).
I even checked the intermediate and fast group to see if I'd sneaked in there, but no.
Must get a snazzy helmet and coloured leathers for next year.

r

andros
13-06-2005, 01:27 PM
Runningman which group were you in and did you have black and white leathers?

Runningman
13-06-2005, 02:06 PM
I was in the novice group, riding an s4 Senna, black leathers (are there other colours then?), black lid (ditto) and sidi courier boots.

Occasional worried look on face.
r

andros
13-06-2005, 02:27 PM
I'll have a look through the pics taken by my wife to see if any have you on!

Runningman
13-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Andros, that's very kind of you.
Thanks
Martin

A Yerbury
13-06-2005, 02:41 PM
marty after the weekender you should realise that their are only about 7 people in this club? I didn't take any either.....sorry.

Alex

sorry "there"..jesus, I'm doing it know! spending too much time with the oiks no doubt.

Runningman
13-06-2005, 04:04 PM
marty after the weekender you should realise that their are only about 7 people in this club? I didn't take any either.....sorry.

Alex

Curses! I am undone. My subtext has been expertly unravelled by the crown prince of deconstruction himself.

I still want those pics though.

Nonnie
13-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Dagnammit Martin, bet you limbered up beforehand too!!!

Runningman
13-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Like a Rolls Royce in fifth gear.
The bike was in good shape too.
x

Albie
13-06-2005, 04:58 PM
Yeh, I'm pretty sure I looked in all the right places, we were at Silverstone were'nt we? (Joking).
I even checked the intermediate and fast group to see if I'd sneaked in there, but no.
Must get a snazzy helmet and coloured leathers for next year.

r
Hi martin

You can buy my 6month old Dainese power ranger leathers if you want. Mint nick. :D :bunny:

slob
13-06-2005, 06:15 PM
...black leathers (are there other colours then?), black lid (ditto) and sidi courier boots...
Anything like this Martin?

Mand
13-06-2005, 06:46 PM
I'll have a look through my collection too, Al was snapping away like a good 'un. :)

Tigerlily
13-06-2005, 09:01 PM
I'll have a look too :)

I seem to think I've got a few pics of people who I don't recognise, so I might just have one of you!

Runningman
13-06-2005, 09:31 PM
Thank you all so kindly. See, I was there...really I was.
Now If we could just find one of me with a bike...

The phantom

Rabbit
13-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Found 3 pictures of you. They could be better I'm afraid but the first one isn't too bad and there is a photographer looking straight at you!

At least you can prove you were there and on the track now :D

Runningman
15-06-2005, 10:34 PM
Ah thanks Rabbit...thats really great.
Actually, looking at the pics I now see why I didn't attract much interest from the Pro's.
Thanks again.
r

Didge
16-06-2005, 08:33 AM
Well that's a bit of a relief then, because there was I thinking that our Runningman was a liar, or just an old fashioned 'no-mates'.

kustompontiac66
16-06-2005, 08:48 AM
Hi, all hows it all going , I am considering selling my custom monster 900 2002 it only has 2900miles and is in mint condition, i have spend thousands on extras inc high L ducati performance exhausts, one off Airbrushed paint work, custom cyborg front end,Belly pan + much much more.

There is a picture of the bike in the Gallery.

To be honest im not really sure how much to sell it for, so i may consider Ebay.

Please email me with sensible offers or enquires.

Kustomkraft66@yahoo.co.uk

Or if anyone can advise how much i could expect to get for it ??

The reason i am selling it is that i know of a ducati 900MEH for sale and i like the classic style.

A Yerbury
16-06-2005, 12:05 PM
do you have a picture of the bike? perhaps with martin the runner bean attached? otherwise I would try the "for sale" section as you will get more eyeballs.

Fondest regards!
Alex.

CraigMac
16-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Superb in cherry met red 18" alloys 99 T plate suede and leather trim......I was going to try Autotrader, but thought hey, why not just dive into a thread...

Regards

A Yerbury
16-06-2005, 02:59 PM
I am interior exterior sports minister of large major bank. Thank you! I have 8.000.000 $ but your gracious bank details are for transacting needed as a 50/40 split is afforded your charming self.

God bless you!

The Reverand.

PS. Did think internet but most pleasant thread hijack it is.

pps.some of that came across a bit yoda. sorry.
rgdz2u
Allesandro Biaffra.

CraigMac
16-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Im a bit greedy and as thick as two of those short plank things...Can I furnish you with my bank account details.....Thinking ahead, you might need some front money....I take it that readies will be ok!!

Regards

Runningman
16-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi, all hows it all going , I am considering selling my custom monster 900 2002 it only has 2900miles and is in mint condition, i have spend thousands on extras inc high L ducati performance exhausts, one off Airbrushed paint work, custom cyborg front end,Belly pan + much much more.

There is a picture of the bike in the Gallery.

To be honest im not really sure how much to sell it for, so i may consider Ebay.

Please email me with sensible offers or enquires.

Kustomkraft66@yahoo.co.uk

Or if anyone can advise how much i could expect to get for it ??

The reason i am selling it is that i know of a ducati 900MEH for sale and i like the classic style.

How did that get here?
I thought all this hijacking malarky had been banned!
More pictures please.

A Yerbury
16-06-2005, 04:34 PM
boys undergarments, lightly soiled, "buzz lightyear" theme....discreet delivery.
pay pal or cash.

Alex.
ps. Mr Mac your items were despatched last week? maybe at the depot?

Runningman
16-06-2005, 04:39 PM
This thread is reserved for pictures of me. Now clear off...the lot of you!

A Yerbury
16-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I have plenty of those Marty, not actually on the bike I'm afraid just sort of going about your daily business? hope this helps.

Yours.
Alex.

Runningman
16-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Not really, but I understand.

Ps Don't think I've ever made triple figures before