PDA

View Full Version : Beaulieu..18+19th June

BoozyBOB
11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
Beaulieu Bike World Show is this weekend..Sat 18th and Sun 19th :lol:
the Hampshire Monsters have shown an interest in going on the Sunday...so lets meet at Ower Services for a 10-10:15 ride to the show...
please show your interest here...

i think Crust and the Berks Monsters are going on the Sat so see Berks Events and let him know if you will be joining him
cheers

lord vader
12-06-2005, 02:19 PM
If i tidy my room up and put my other toys away then i'm aloud to go
might bring a friend along as well.

Pedro
12-06-2005, 06:37 PM
I'll be there!

Ped

BoozyBOB
12-06-2005, 10:56 PM
so that makes three....
where is Mel and the girlie gang.. ;)

just getting this to the top.. :lol:

Devilish
13-06-2005, 08:43 AM
would love to come, but im working and ive already tried to get it off . they laughed at me! gits

Have a good time

Nick

CK & AK
13-06-2005, 09:43 AM
sorry Bob, going on Sat (if weather glorious :rolleyes: ) with Crusty :)

Andy S
14-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I'd like to very much come along Bob & Co..but I'm on my 2.5 day summer hols (csad'o contract work ), I'm hitting out and taking the Monster saff, past Beaulieu to 24hrs Le Mans races. I know its cars but mates have a nice old chateau, its sunny and beer cheap :lol: for one wknd at least.
Will I rev up the Monster in the car ferry hull?? :bunny: Ooh Yeah, sports cars puah! :D

Hope Beaulieu is a gd one, I'll get down there one day...
Andy S

BoozyBOB
19-06-2005, 09:28 PM
thanks to those that turned up for the show today...hot..hot hot :eek:
not used to this sun thing so now have a bright red face... :mad:

JMo
19-06-2005, 09:33 PM
not used to this sun thing so now have a bright red face...

You sure that's not the beer?!

xxx

Pedro
19-06-2005, 09:43 PM
Nah, he only had one beer!!

Flipping hot though, not sure the show was really worth the effort to be honest though. Thought all the stands were very similar with not much of interest, well, apart from the ice cream vans!!!

Ped

JMo
19-06-2005, 10:00 PM
not sure the show was really worth the effort to be honest though. Thought all the stands were very similar with not much of interest,

I know what you mean - if I see one more stand flogging shonky one-piece suits and nasty patterned helmets, I think I'll scream!

Still, it's a nice part of the world to visit- did you look round the motor museum too? - it was welcome shade and had some interesting exhibits...

xxx

Pedro
20-06-2005, 06:25 AM
I know what you mean - if I see one more stand flogging shonky one-piece suits and nasty patterned helmets, I think I'll scream!

Still, it's a nice part of the world to visit- did you look round the motor museum too? - it was welcome shade and had some interesting exhibits...

xxx

Actually thought the museum had gone down in quality since I last looked a few years back, very few bikes I thought (Sammy Millers is better, we should do a run down there - Bob, whaddaya think?)

And yeah, waaaaay to many gaudy race suits and crash hats......

Ped

Melnie Mouse
22-06-2005, 09:50 AM
so that makes three....
where is Mel and the girlie gang.. ;)

just getting this to the top.. :lol:

I went, (on the sunday) and I went to meet you at the meeting place for lunch, but seems I was the only one there!

Monsta Munch (sharon) couldn't make it and Batty was too tired from a 'do' at a wedding the night before so was hung over!

sorry I missed you guys, look like a lobster too, wasn't it hot? and Yeah I agree with you Ped, not as much here this time, I went home at 2.30! :cool:

lord vader
22-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Graham and I got home and worked out way through 2 litres of ice cold lemonade and a bag of ice cubes in about 15mins.
HOT HOT HOT :cool: