PDA

View Full Version : Invite to Kent's 1st Annual Donut Run

Lady-Bob
11-06-2005, 08:35 PM
Hi y'all,

Us Kenties will be in Brighton area on Sunday 26th June for our 1st Annual Donut Run. :D :D

It is Slob's birthday on the day... and mine the day after.

We will be aiming to be at Brighton tucking into Donuts at around 12noon and would invite you to join us. :D
If you'd like to meet up with us en-route to Brighton and show us the way to some great parking spots we'd be grateful, if not we'll see you at 12noon for a Donut at the Donut makers in the middle of the pier. :cool:

Please see Kent events section for further info being posted closer to the date and please post up and let us know if your gonna come along.

Piglet welcome as well JMo, we're planning to play some Pooh sticks on the way in, so if piglet wants to meet and play, get him to contact Milesb who is our Routemaster and general Sat Nav Man! :D

It'll be great to meet up with anyone who wants to tag along. :bunny:

JMo
22-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Now you know I'd be up for this - but unfortunately I have a prior engagement - my mum's 60th birthday party I'm afraid...

So enjoy your day, and we'll do it another time I'm sure - as for parking, all the bike bays get really rammed in the summer, but a lot of bikes just line up on the prom opposite the Aquarium/chip cafes on Madeira Drive (it's nice and wide at that section) - the parking attendants seem to leave bikes alone (for the moment anyway)...

xxx

MilesB
22-06-2005, 10:22 AM
- as for parking, all the bike bays get really rammed in the summer, but a lot of bikes just line up on the prom opposite the Aquarium/chip cafes on Madeira Drive (it's nice and wide at that section) - the parking attendants seem to leave bikes alone (for the moment anyway)...
Jen

I know where most of the parking options are, but things can get a bit screwed up if there is a 'formal London-Brighton run' type event that means that Maderia Drive is closed off to the public... :(

Anyone know if anything is scheduled for Sunday :confused:

Miles

PS: Suspect arrival time on the sea front will be between 12:30 and 1:00pm