PDA

View Full Version : North Yorkshire Sunday 12th June 10:00am

nambduke
05-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Weather permitting :rolleyes: ........Open to all in or around N Yorkshire

Intending to have a ride out from the Birk Brow Carpark on the A171 from Guisborough - Alternative is to meet on Guisborough High Street adjacent to the Market Cross monument at 09:45am. Route will take the moor road through to Whitby, then the A171 through to Scarborough for lunch maybe. Back through Pickering on the A170 to Helmsley. Return back through Chop Gate on the famous B1257 down to Great Broughton. I'll be then heading off to Guisborough to complete the loop - might stop off at Suggetts in Great Ayton for a whopper '99' ice cream - This is my 2 sons suggestion who will be accompanying me - but not on the same bike - one pillion the other is on his own bike (PS he'll be setting off earlier because he's only got a 250 Superdream Ha ha - 17yr old and restricted for 2years - and no I can't restrict my Monster!!! - he enjoys the banter so come armed with your superdream jokes!).

Route is around 100miles round trip - full tank range (well maybe not).

Let me know who wants to join?

Regards,
nambduke

nambduke
19-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Hi,

Sunday 19th June N Yorks ride out was excellent....albeit only included me and my youngest son!

Set off from Birk Brow carpark at 10:00am after seeing a Police R1 pull in.

Does anyone have a monster in N Yorks/Teesside or am I the only one out there??

It'll be a few weeks before I do a similar run as I'm off to even sunnier climes.........

I'll put a note on the board for my next Sunday run.....probably Squires/south of York, if anyone is interested. Drop a reply if anyone is interested.

Regards,
nambduke

slob
19-06-2005, 09:52 PM
- he enjoys the banter so come armed with your superdream jokes!.

Son, "Have you got a pair of sparkplugs for my superdream?"
Shop assistant, "Sounds like a fair swap."

nambduke
21-06-2005, 05:18 PM
My 17yr old son's reply

ha! ha! ha!

Very funny!!!!!!!!!!
Just because you have a 'proper' bike, it takes a bigger man to be able to ride a superdream... you have to be very secure!

KEEP THOSE JOKES COMING......................