PDA

View Full Version : Adnams Beer, it's your duty to enjoy it.

Paranoid Dave
03-06-2005, 09:30 PM
For those in the pub the other night, and anyone else who wants to enjoy, here's a place to discuss and organise your trip to the Southwold boozer. May I be the first to point out that whoever takes the lead of this meet, should it not be a resounding success, I will be forever pointing out your inability to organise a p*ss up in a brewery. :D

As I am not eagerly awaiting the alcohol I would like to remind you that the lovely town of Aldeburgh is down the road and serves great chips, it is only right you have something to eat first so you can wash it down later.

:D

slob
03-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Never eat on an empty stomach.

emily's driver
04-06-2005, 08:44 AM
i shouldnt think anyone would care or even remember if it was a good do or not after the brewery tour!

count me in, get me beer, leave me in a corner...ill be fine

nonnie
xx

benson
04-06-2005, 08:59 AM
Bags having the other corner and then I can wave at Nonnie!!! :cool:

benson
04-06-2005, 09:00 AM
wave at the rest of us in the other corners who I should hopefully be able to see multiple copies of after said brewery tour!!! :burnout: !!!!

emily's driver
04-06-2005, 09:08 AM
hehe benson, yr soooo right!

I cant wait for this outing, all my favourite things in a day! Beer, bikes, mates, trivia, seaside and a B and B!!!

Bring it on and who cares if it rains!

Nonnie
xx

benson
04-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Abso-bloomin-lutely!!! Will go and check out some B&B sites and report back!! Meanwhile are you on one of your holidays again yet??? :rolleyes:

emily's driver
04-06-2005, 09:16 AM
yes babes, today i will be mostly in Italy! The weather is 30 degrees, it is hot, ive got my shorts on, im wearing sunglasses and looking to fit in with the beautiful people. u should see how big some of the sunglasses are here! the latest trend is for huge bug eye wraparound things with Dior written in a letters about 4 inches high! hehe! had c o c k tails last night, im climbing mount majella today with the aid of a trusty fiat panda (in these shoes?!, at 2pm? with my reputation?!) and eating fine food and enjoying the local grapes. hehe i am sorry, u know i wish u were here really. seen lots of monsters too.

anyway, looking forward to my next holiday and hopefully ill be riding for it! after i go away the week after next too of course! :o

DesmoDog
04-06-2005, 02:19 PM
hehe benson, yr soooo right!

I cant wait for this outing, all my favourite things in a day! Beer, bikes, mates, trivia, seaside and a B and B!!!

Bring it on and who cares if it rains!

Nonnie
xx

I live besides the seaside, beside the sea! You're all welcome to drop in any time. There's chips and everything.

Paranoid Dave
04-06-2005, 05:35 PM
We-hey, looks like there could be quite a few people up for this little trip. Good work benson, all those posts seem to be getting attention though i feel you forgot, dorset, warwickshire and scotland ;)
I wonder if there are enough B&B spaces in southwold?

benson
04-06-2005, 05:38 PM
Well.....call me inclusive!!!! Julie and Ruth are interested but can't do the bank holiday weekend in August - will keep everyone posted with special carrier pigeon options for those far flung lands! Meanwhile there are many B&Bs in SOuthwold and even one with an indoor heated pool!!!!! :o

Julie
04-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Well.....call me inclusive!!!! Julie and Ruth are interested but can't do the bank holiday weekend in August - will keep everyone posted with special carrier pigeon options for those far flung lands! Meanwhile there are many B&Bs in SOuthwold and even one with an indoor heated pool!!!!! :o
finances may stop me aswell - so dont change the plans just for me. if everyone wants the bank holiday then go for that. x