PDA

View Full Version : The soggy few of bentley

Paranoid Dave
01-06-2005, 09:24 PM
To the few of us who braved the wind and rain to get to bentley tonight, well done indeed. Sadly I wimped it and got a lift in the car with nonnie and emily's driver :D
On a good night there's 800 bikes, tonight there was about 15, but never mind, three of them were monsters. Hoorah.

So we'll meet again soon, on some wind swept day with rain in our hearts and hail on our helmets. Seems to be the norm for us.

Hope you all got home safe.....
Benson, this one's just for you.... dribble over this baby.

http://www.bikez.com/bike/19930/index.jpg

benson
01-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Oh my :) - what a sight :lol: - what a dribble meister!!!! :p Makes my joy pants just pale into insignificance....WOW!!!!!!! :o

Meanwhile was great to see the friendly faces of Essex, Suffolk and anywhere else this evening!

Slob and I managed a vaguely water free ride until we hit the edge of the M25 and suddenly visibility became a thing of the past!!! :confused: Moley - where did you go????? :confused:

But let's plan for that weekend with brewery tour and a BB somewhere - what about August sometime - the weather ought to be better by then (yeah right - famous last words!!!) :D

Thanks to Nonnie for the offer of those waterproofs too - what a friend!! :burnout:

Take care one and all and hope to see you all soon!!!
Rach and Frank who is now somewhat less shiny!!!!! :burnout:

bignj
02-06-2005, 10:08 AM
If I'd known you was going to cheat and use four wheels last night I would have come join you for a pint. :(

We'll have to arrange another evening, I'm away next week, but after that I'm free most Wednesdays.

slob
02-06-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah, sorry Steve, we took it easy until we reached the A12, expecting you to catch us up, hope all is OK.

emily's driver
02-06-2005, 02:05 PM
ah well for the rain eh?

there will be plenty more dates and meets in warmer weather IĆ*m sure. good to catch up, get pissed and do trivia though.

Nonnie
xx

slob
02-06-2005, 02:09 PM
...do trivia
Did you know I keep the orange monster at my Italian holiday villa, why didn't you drop by for ****tails, oops that's another thread. LOL.

slob
02-06-2005, 02:10 PM
I can't have fancy coloured drinks with umbrellas in, I probably can't catch the underground to ****fosters either.

emily's driver
02-06-2005, 03:19 PM
i suppose this is the only instance in my life where iĆ*m unable to **** up!

now that makes a change!

Moley
03-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh my :) - what a sight :lol: - what a dribble meister!!!! :p Makes my joy pants just pale into insignificance....WOW!!!!!!! :o

Meanwhile was great to see the friendly faces of Essex, Suffolk and anywhere else this evening!

Slob and I managed a vaguely water free ride until we hit the edge of the M25 and suddenly visibility became a thing of the past!!! :confused: Moley - where did you go????? :confused:

But let's plan for that weekend with brewery tour and a BB somewhere - what about August sometime - the weather ought to be better by then (yeah right - famous last words!!!) :D

Thanks to Nonnie for the offer of those waterproofs too - what a friend!! :burnout:

Take care one and all and hope to see you all soon!!!
Rach and Frank who is now somewhat less shiny!!!!! :burnout:
Sorry I got held up and lost sight of you both. After that I think we must have taken different routes to the A12. I headed round the A120 instead of going through Colchester and then had to stop for petrol.
Never mind, got home safe and sound, just a bit lonely!

benson
03-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Hi Moley - Glad it was just a wrong turn - we went through Colchester as it's pretty quick - next time we will all know where to turn!!!

Meanwhile tomorrow looks like being a promising enough day - am busy in the morning but a ride out in the afternoon would be good - will post something bvefore I head out... Not up for the 7,30 start to Marlborough to see the DD racing - but the moto GP is on SUnday!!!

Thursday night is Italian night at the ace so I'll be heading there after work if anyone fancies joining me

Take care and happy shower dodging!!!!