PDA

View Full Version : TT week

peteS4
01-06-2005, 09:13 PM
me and chappers are riding up to the TT on saturday morning, getting the 1215ish ferry from haysham...... anyone else going to the island next week pm us and will meet you for a beer.... i think the DOC are having a BBQ on tuesday night..........

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Harley & Jo are already there, and will be there till end of next week.

Look out for them - amongst others, there will be an early m900, green in colour - and goes like a train

C :)

MilesB
01-06-2005, 10:49 PM
Hi - me and Susan won't be making it for TT unless the last race is postponed until Saturday the 11th, as crossing over on the Friday evening (10th). We are just too busy at the moment due to moving house :(

However, we will be over for the week after TT - as the roads wont be clogged with nutters ;)

Chappers
02-06-2005, 10:49 AM
me and chappers are riding up to the TT on saturday morning, getting the 1215ish ferry from haysham...... anyone else going to the island next week pm us and will meet you for a beer.... i think the DOC are having a BBQ on tuesday night..........

Actually it's the 13:45 from Heysham but we've gotta check-in 45mins before hand.

BBQ...yummy, lets go gatecrash :D :lol:

daedos
10-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Chappers - were you at Peel Castle on Thursday afternoon? Saw two monsters ride up and get a fair bit of attention. Had a look later on and I saw your name on the plate. We did a fly-drive week and the girlfriend wanted to look around the castle.

Did you have a black/grey Ducati jacket on? It looked really good, where was it from and how much did it set you back?

Chappers
11-06-2005, 07:19 AM
Chappers - were you at Peel Castle on Thursday afternoon? Saw two monsters ride up and get a fair bit of attention. Had a look later on and I saw your name on the plate. We did a fly-drive week and the girlfriend wanted to look around the castle.

Did you have a black/grey Ducati jacket on? It looked really good, where was it from and how much did it set you back?

Yes it was me and PeteS4!!! We did the boring site seeing that day as there wasn't any racing on.

The minute we pulled up 3 Ozzy/Kiwi blokes approached us and I think we managed to pursuade 1 of them to buy his Mrs one :D

Pete found me that jacket - £120...the bloke only wore it twice and then decided to sell his Ducati.

daedos
11-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Excellent, would have said hello on the way back but couldn't see you (well the jacket anyway). I guessed the other bike was the S4 due to the massive radiator, even the S4R has a dinky radiator.

Nasty business about the guy dying on Thursday, even saw an accident myself at Ballaugh Bridge whilst waiting for racing. The guy was Italian and a car pulled out in front of him, imagine trying to get that back home.

walkingpictures
12-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Good to see ya Pete....Chappers too.....think it was "Runningman" who gave me a big thumbs up on the Central wall in Ramsey...it was a great TT for sure

Kimbo :) :)