PDA

View Full Version : Accomodation for Mallory Track Day next week

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Anyone staying around Mallory anywhere Wednesday night for the trackday ....? Recommendations appreciated

Cheers
Nat

fatbloke
01-06-2005, 05:26 PM
Anyone staying around Mallory anywhere Wednesday night for the trackday ....? Recommendations appreciated

Cheers
Nat

The Royal Arms is real nice
http://www.royalarms.co.uk/

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 05:55 PM
Is that where your booked in Terry ?? How afr is it from the track? Ideally wanted to share a few beers with people the night before if I could !!

Cheers
Nat

fatbloke
01-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Is that where your booked in Terry ?? How afr is it from the track? Ideally wanted to share a few beers with people the night before if I could !!

Cheers
Nat

Thats where I'm staying and if you fancy a beer in the circuit pub I'll drive back
Oh its about 5/10 mins from the circuit

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
AK & Mutters will be on site the night before, Natty - 'camping' in the race van :eek: :D

C

JMo
01-06-2005, 07:10 PM
I think the plan is to have a get together at the pub at the circuit the evening before - Julie is going to put a post up I think - sort of 7pm onwards I believe... food is available there too...

xxx

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 07:40 PM
C...can you shove Mutters in the awning and ill have his place.. :lol:

Terry..PM mate

Nat

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 08:08 PM
whaddya mean Nat? - you wanna sleep with my hubby? :eek:

as it turns out, Muttley is taking his tent - cos he says he snores like a #*$#**** :rolleyes:

C

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Mmmm..tent...sounds like a plan ! Are there facilities to pitch up and have a wash in the morning ??!

Nat

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 08:16 PM
bring your tent this Sat to C/Coombe Sat, dump it in the van - and AK can take it up with him for you on the Weds.

hmm - I see a plan ;) leave tent with AK, then come along to Snett at the end of the month too :D then Donny.....

EDIT: wash? - you boys wash????? :eek:

C :D :D

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Cheers CK..but ive bagged Louigis van as my bike will be wearing its challenge kit so cant ride it up !!!

Havent camped for years..used to do it all the time with the lads went we went sea fishing down Paignton on our RG/TZR/RD 125's...ahhhh !!..them were the days..!! :D

Nat

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 08:22 PM
Is there no room in the van to kip then mate? :confused:

saves a lot of faffing with tents if there is :lol:

NattyBoy
01-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Im FAR too important to be sleeping in a greasemonkeys van C..you know that... :lol: Ill have to see if I can puch my luck and borrow his and beccas blow up bed !!!

Nat

Banshee
01-06-2005, 08:31 PM
You not going to track day?????

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 09:21 PM
You not going to track day?????

nope mate, have to earn a living sometimes :rolleyes:

but I'm doing Snett at the end of June (Saturday) and also Cadwell at the end of July.

Have a good time - and dont have any 'whoopsies' this time:p :twisted:

Im FAR too INSIGNIFICANT to be sleeping in a greasemonkeys van C

COULDNT AGREE MORE MATE! :D

yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard it all now :lol: you 'independant' traders are all the same - sell a few bits & next its selling to New York, Paris & Peckham eh? :lol: :D