PDA

View Full Version : Vitamin D

Nonnie
01-06-2005, 01:03 PM
.......Is allegedly very good for the bones. So I am off to the land of Ducatis tomorrow to sun the ass off myself, drink molto wine, eat shedloads of pasta and generally try to speak more Italian than "I'm terribly sorry but I don't speak Italian, however my boyfriend is a chicken" (This is possible if you say pollo instead of polle) I know this because I have done it.

So, obviously I'll be thinking of you all while I sit outside cafes looking terribly Cosmopolitain with my flame shades and limey white skin.

Ciao!

xx :D

Mand
01-06-2005, 01:04 PM
You can go off people can't you? :p

Jealous Mand

Enjoy yourself :bunny:

Melnie Mouse
01-06-2005, 01:31 PM
Mand, where's your other avatar gone????

Mand
01-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Mand, where's your other avatar gone????

Which one, the running girl? Speaking of which, somebody off the DSC has stolen that! Cheeky monkeys!

Tigerlily
01-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Have a great time Nonnie, you deserve a break! :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....I just couldn't resist!

Nonnie
01-06-2005, 01:41 PM
mand, i like the new avatar but i cant remember which is which. is it cagney or lacey?! and one of theirs husbands was a right lazy sod. what was he called? oh yes was it harvey?

Nonnie
01-06-2005, 01:43 PM
Have a great time Nonnie, you deserve a break! :lol:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.....I just couldn't resist!
oh for goodness sake julie. do grow up!
i will have a smashing time, yes!
xx

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Which one, the running girl? Speaking of which, somebody off the DSC has stolen that! Cheeky monkeys!

Nonnie- Jon has had that for ages, well - at least well over a year, and poss as long as we've had the 'flobber-lob-a-lobs' :D

Comfrey is good too, so no need to go away :lol: just go down the garden! :p

C

Mand
01-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Nonnie- Jon has had that for ages, well - at least well over a year, and poss as long as we've had the 'flobber-lob-a-lobs' :D

Comfrey is good too, so no need to go away :lol: just go down the garden! :p

C

I too, had a long time, but it made a come back as a special request for Banshee.

Nonnie, it is Mary Beth Lacey, and her hubby is indeed Harvey.

Nonnie
01-06-2005, 01:50 PM
go down the garden? u must be joking, its about 17 degrees here, im off where its at least 10 degrees on top of that! i must get some sun, im becoming a little miserable! Mmmmmmmmm pasta

xx

CK & AK
01-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Nonnie - turn the heating up then! :lol:

seriously - have a lovely time mate :cool:

C
x