PDA

View Full Version : Meet James Toseland And Leon Haslam

Boon
01-06-2005, 09:12 AM
MEET JAMES TOSELAND AND LEON HASLAM AT DUCATI WOLVERHAMPTON

Visitors to Ducati Wolverhampton over the weekend of the 11th and 12th June will have a real treat as reigning World Superbike Champion James Toseland and Airwaves Ducati BSB rider Leon Haslam visit the store for their grand open weekend.
With Airwaves Ducati rider Leon Haslam joining store customers and staff on Saturday and Britians very own World Champion James Toseland on Sunday, this really is a fantastic opportunity to meet and chat with two of the Worlds best Superbike riders.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatiuk/e...ntId=6681&type=

Is any one thinking of going ? whould be good to see lots of monsters there !!

nuttynatasha
01-06-2005, 09:21 AM
MEET JAMES TOSELAND AND LEON HASLAM AT DUCATI WOLVERHAMPTON

Visitors to Ducati Wolverhampton over the weekend of the 11th and 12th June will have a real treat as reigning World Superbike Champion James Toseland and Airwaves Ducati BSB rider Leon Haslam visit the store for their grand open weekend.
With Airwaves Ducati rider Leon Haslam joining store customers and staff on Saturday and Britians very own World Champion James Toseland on Sunday, this really is a fantastic opportunity to meet and chat with two of the Worlds best Superbike riders.

http://www.ducati.com/od/ducatiuk/e...ntId=6681&type=

Is any one thinking of going ? whould be good to see lots of monsters there !!

SEXY JAMES TOSELAND ....! I will be there on sunday

Chappers
01-06-2005, 11:47 AM
I'd love to go but I get back from Isle of Man on 11th and Wolverhampton is a bit of a trek plus I've gotta work down the pub too :(

Anyhow, I think James saw enough of me (literally) last week! :lol: :D :o

Mand
01-06-2005, 12:03 PM
I can't make it! I am doing a sponsored walk (The Walk of Life) for the Rainbows appeal. I'll be walking 15 miles around Leicester. :eek:

I'm sure James will understand! ;)

Make sure you give him a cuddle Natasha - he is lovely!

Boon
10-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Hi all the weather looks good for the week end so is any one going to DUCATI WOLVERHAMPTON ?? if you are see you there .!