PDA

View Full Version : Aldeburgh B/H Weekend

Paranoid Dave
28-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Benson, BigNJ etc, if you see this lets keep bentley for bentley and then any hidden members can spot a new ride out to aldeburgh if they fancy coming. Yeh right ;)
So which day you thinking Benson? Where shall we meet, the A12 north of ipswich is not too bad and probably good for anyone doing a distance, but i know a pretty way if you want to come.
I can smell the chips from here. :D

benson
29-05-2005, 04:52 PM
Hello you - good idea for fish and chips - will txt to say I'm on my way!!! :D Weather permitting - if it's really horrid then I may well indulge my childish whim to go see the star wars movie.... :D

Paranoid Dave
30-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Hmmmm, its been raining all night, its just stopped but i don't fancy riding soggy roads in the cold, or cleaning my little friend after so have fun peeps, see you at great bentley on wednesday.

But lets do aldeburgh sometime soon eh ;)

D

bignj
01-06-2005, 08:59 AM
I'm still up for the ride out, maybe do it towards the end of the month.

lenny
02-06-2005, 07:13 AM
yes i am up for that if weathers ok just give me a bell when you have set a date and time :D

benson
04-06-2005, 09:02 AM
So it seems that the aldeburgh weekend with tour of brewery seems to have raised some interest! Hurrah!!! PD has started a post so watch that space Lenny, Linda and BIgnj and anyone else!!! :D