PDA

View Full Version : Southerners this weekend (29/30 May)

JMo
27-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Copy of thread originally in Sussex Events:

May Bank Holiday w/e - 29th & 30th
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK peeps - the votes are in, and it seems a number of us fancy a run (or two) this weekend, so in an effort to accomodate as many people as possible:

Sunday 29th: not an early start, but Bury Hill from 11.30am, for a meet and a chatter - then a nice run to a pub for lunch - I'm thinking the Cricketers at Duncton, as they should have their BBQ going that afternoon - yummy!

Monday 30th: Camber Sands it is then! Suggest first meeting point is Haywards Heath railway station (easy to find, follow those dear old BR signs) from 10am - leaving 10.30am. Anyone further East suggest a pick up point - our plan would be to go via Heathfield (can meet at Wessons Cafe in Horam?) and Hawkhurst to Tenterden - then down to New Romney from there...

Hope to see you out and about... bring your sun-cream!

Jennymo

xxx

james t
27-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Good call Jen.

See you Sunday at Bury Hill and Monday at Haywards Heath.

Regards James t.

benson
28-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Jen - sounds like a good plan, If I can haul myself upright in time I'll be there for lunch - let meknow if you don't plan on going to the Cricketers tho!!! And a time guide would be might fine too - will txt u if plans change but hope to see you tomorrow!!! :D

JMo
28-05-2005, 03:58 PM
OK then - as far as times are concerned, Martin and Carol (and ?) should be arriving at Bury Hill around midday (that's Bury Hill nr. Arundel - A29/A284 roundabout, not Box Hill x), and I imagine we'll spend a while there, then head to the pub for about 1pm - then go for a ride afterwards...

If you are going straight to the pub, its on the left hand side as you head south on the A285 from Petworth to Chichester, after the main village, but before you go up Duncton Hill...

Hope to see you there!

xxx

benson
28-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Cheers Jen, hope to see you there too!!! :D