PDA

View Full Version : Southerners this weekend (29/30 May)

JMo
27-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Copy of thread in Sussex Events:

Any Surreyites fancy a run?

May Bank Holiday w/e - 29th & 30th
------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK peeps - the votes are in, and it seems a number of us fancy a run (or two) this weekend, so in an effort to accomodate as many people as possible:

Sunday 29th: not an early start, but Bury Hill from 11.30am, for a meet and a chatter - then a nice run to a pub for lunch - I'm thinking the Cricketers at Duncton, as they should have their BBQ going that afternoon - yummy!

Monday 30th: Camber Sands it is then! Suggest first meeting point is Haywards Heath railway station (easy to find, follow those dear old BR signs) from 10am - leaving 10.30am. Anyone further East suggest a pick up point - our plan would be to go via Heathfield (can meet at Wessons Cafe in Horam?) and Hawkhurst to Tenterden - then down to New Romney from there...

Hope to see you out and about... bring your sun-cream!

Jennymo

xxx

Didge
29-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Surrey members wanting a day out tomorrow, should join up with Jen's mob.
Unfortunately, I cannot go for a couple of reasons, one being that my rear tyre is shot, and is to be replaced during the week, along with the rear wheel bearings.
Have a good 'un those that go.
Didge

Albie
29-05-2005, 10:19 PM
No excuse you tart. Hurry up and get it sorted matey. :D

gary tompkins
29-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Hi Jen,

Sent you a PM re: tomorrows rideout to Sarf east coast. Hope you pick it up in time?

JMo
30-05-2005, 07:49 AM
Yep, sent you a PM back GT...

Well, it's bright blue skies here in Brighton - let's hope it's the same further East and the weathermen were wrong about Kent... see's you all later...

xxx

gary tompkins
30-05-2005, 08:17 AM
Just crawled out of bed, and its been raining here for the last hour. Stopped now though, and the suns just put in an appearance so hopefully the roads will dry out in a few hours.

Hope to tie up with you all later :D