PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Corse Stickers.....

Emily
26-05-2005, 09:36 AM
Hi!

I'm new on here so firstly I'll say 'hello'!!!, and then I'll be asking if you know of any good places to get some Ducati Corse stickers? The shield type ones...

I've got a couple of chips on my tank and don't really like the look of tank pads so I thought I'd just bung a sticker on there. Jobs a gud 'un!

I've found some on ebay but I'm not sure of the quality. Don't want them going pink by the end of the week. Anyone bought any off ebay?

Ta!

Emily

slob
26-05-2005, 09:47 AM
Emily, I have a few left over, they are Black/Red/White and you will feel a ridge if you run a finger over them as they're vinyl not decals. They may wear a bit if placed where you'd put a tank pad. I've had a pair on my tank for nearly 2 years and they're not fading noticably.
3 @ approx. 3cm sq
1 @ approx. 4cm sq
1 @ approx. 10cm sq
PM me with your address and I'll send you any of those you want(the large one is probably suitable), If you need more, the original sheet(with another 1 @ 4cm sq and 2 @ 5cm sq) was only about 7 quid at a Ducati dealer.

Emily
26-05-2005, 10:09 AM
.......you're a star! I'll PM ya now :)

Danny
26-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Emily, I have a few left over, they are Black/Red/White and you will feel a ridge if you run a finger over them as they're vinyl not decals. They may wear a bit if placed where you'd put a tank pad. I've had a pair on my tank for nearly 2 years and they're not fading noticably.
3 @ approx. 3cm sq
1 @ approx. 4cm sq
1 @ approx. 10cm sq
PM me with your address and I'll send you any of those you want(the large one is probably suitable), If you need more, the original sheet(with another 1 @ 4cm sq and 2 @ 5cm sq) was only about 7 quid at a Ducati dealer.

Hi Rob,

i know i'm being a bit cheeky, but if Emily doesn't want the 3 smallest ones could i put my hand up for them?

slob
26-05-2005, 10:33 AM
Danny, two small ones left... PM me an address to send them to.

Danny
26-05-2005, 10:39 AM
What a star!!!!!

slob
27-05-2005, 09:07 AM
Posted last night for first post today, you should have 'em Saturday morning.

Emily
27-05-2005, 10:07 AM
Didn't stick a pair of Termies in there as well did you? :D

Seriously though, thanks for the stickers!!

Emily

Pedro
27-05-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi Emily

welcome! Have you spoken to Mel at CMW for stickers? She had a load in the cabinet last I went in there.

Ped

Emily
27-05-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi Ped!

Thanks for that. I'll have a look next time I'm in there.

A Yerbury
27-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Hi!

I'm new on here so firstly I'll say 'hello'!!!, and then I'll be asking if you know of any good places to get some Ducati Corse stickers? The shield type ones...

I've got a couple of chips on my tank and don't really like the look of tank pads so I thought I'd just bung a sticker on there. Jobs a gud 'un!

I've found some on ebay but I'm not sure of the quality. Don't want them going pink by the end of the week. Anyone bought any off ebay?

Ta!

Emily

it may be worthwhile putting a bit of filler under there otherwise you may get a bubble with the dent, thus giving away the cover up and making things look a bit cheap?

Alex

Emily
31-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks for the tip Alex, fortunately the chips are pretty weeny so I should get away with it. Looking a bit cheap is definitely not my style....... ;)

Emily
01-06-2005, 10:44 AM
Stickers arrived yesterday, not had chance to try them out yet, just wanted to say another big thanks for sending them to me :)

Emily

slob
01-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Stickers arrived yesterday, not had chance to try them out yet, just wanted to say another big thanks for sending them to me :)

Emily

The post sucks, don't it?
You're welcome...

Danny
01-06-2005, 11:36 AM
Cheers Rob, got mine this morning

slob
01-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Maybe you can persuade Emily to part with the third small one, if she doesn't use it.