PDA

View Full Version : Lougi Moto

Mark Walker
26-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Just wanted to quickly say a big thanks to Rich and Becca from Louigi for the service they did on my rather sorry looking Monster last week. Came all the way up to Cheltenham to pick her up (wednesday) and came all the way back on Sunday morning to drop her off, looking much more sprightly than before.........and for a considerably smaller amount of dosh than my local ducati 'mechanic' would have charged.

So Cheers, and certainly highly recommended for excellent service to anyone who might not know/use them.......just can't wait to get the damn thing out of the shed after four months! :bunny: :bunny:

NattyBoy
26-05-2005, 08:13 AM
Pretty good huh mate ?!

Good to know weve got a top spannerman near by !

Nat

Mark Walker
26-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Just bowled over by the service, very helpful, very friendly......for the first service I have put the bike through, it was quick, clean and painless! Even a complete numpty like me can see what a great job has been done......and now the chain is a nice golden colour.....but not because of the rust!!!

Pedro
26-05-2005, 12:03 PM
I'll second that! Spoken to Rich a few times recently and he's very helpful.

Ped

Dave Pearson
26-05-2005, 12:53 PM
I've got a brain like sieve, totally forgot that my 2 year service was due, and with Mallory looming I need to get it done.
Phoned Rich and explained the situation and he's arranged to pick it up from Taunton on the Monday, and we can collect it up on the way to Mallory on Wednesday. Top bloke. He's also putting a smaller front sprocket on so the front wheel should be even lighter :burnout:

Dave

Mark Walker
26-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Only problem being I have just been to the postoffice and can't tax the beggar until Saturday unless I want to pay for the whole of May.......boooo

Scotty
26-05-2005, 01:18 PM
I've got a brain like sieve, totally forgot that my 2 year service was due, and with Mallory looming I need to get it done.
Phoned Rich and explained the situation and he's arranged to pick it up from Taunton on the Monday, and we can collect it up on the way to Mallory on Wednesday. Top bloke. He's also putting a smaller front sprocket on so the front wheel should be even lighter :burnout:

Dave

ahh yes service before mallory eh
my bike has 15mph extra at the top end post service

Dave Pearson
14-06-2005, 09:05 PM
After all of the fun of Mallory I had forgotten to mention what a top bunch of people they are at Louigi Moto.
They collected my baby from Taunton, and they just got on with it. Was due it's big service, but Rich said it was unneccessary due to the low overall miles, they did a small service with a belt change.
Not only that they cleaned the chain and all the spatter on the bike from the wax I used, and relubed it with Morris fully synthetic chain lube (non-fling).
They had even set my tyre pressures ready for Mallory (31 / 30).

If you haven't used them before I would give them a try. They take pride in their work, and treat each bike as though it were their own, and they know a thing or two about Ducati's.
I'm glad my warranty is up so that I can get a proper service done now!