PDA

View Full Version : Now that's a Kinder Surprise alright...

Chappers
24-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Wish I'd got this Kinder when I was younger :lol:

Plum
24-05-2005, 05:51 PM
Hmmm. Yeah, but would you want to share it!!??

SteveSki
25-05-2005, 06:07 AM
Don't tease!!
I've had to eliminate my stash!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

nik_the_brief
25-05-2005, 08:50 AM
Don't tease!!
I've had to eliminate my stash!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH :mad:

I'd suggest burning it slowly!!

Actually me too, must be the time of year or summat, I am on something of a health kick and have given up the ciggies (even the diluted ones!).

Still I'll allow myself a short break from my Spartan regime when I take the missus to Amsterdam to see U2 mid July... :D :cool:

SteveSki
25-05-2005, 08:56 AM
Now see thats understandable......having a break before the Dam....

I just don't fancy leaving it at home for two weeks....but like we've said before.....Alcupoco Gold was it?? :D :D

nik_the_brief
25-05-2005, 09:00 AM
Now see thats understandable......having a break before the Dam....

I just don't fancy leaving it at home for two weeks....but like we've said before.....Alcupoco Gold was it?? :D :D

My heart bleeds. Oh the sacrifices you make to go on holiday to a tropical hotspot full of fit birds looking like Salma Hayek, tequila and Acapulco gold... :D

Have a good 'un, how long before you go? Two days!!

SteveSki
25-05-2005, 09:07 AM
I know....I just don't think I can cope.......plus i've committed a cardinal sin....i've rented a HD for the duration....
I have no idea what make exactly, all I know is it's knocking on 500cc's........

Yep two days.......I'm finally coming to the end of my month of 5am-12noon shifts at work.....go down the pub from 11 onwards tomorrow to have the B'day drinks.......then flying out at 9.15am on Friday morning......
The only problem is there seem to be a few people who are enjoying the fact thats it's thunderstorms out there right now.......how do you say? boverd?? :D

Thanks for the good wishes.....and methinks maybe a few pics shall be posted on my return...... :twisted:

Plum
25-05-2005, 11:51 AM
.......plus i've committed a cardinal sin....i've rented a HD for the duration....
I have no idea what make exactly, all I know is it's knocking on 500cc's........

:

Dont worry Steve. I have just bought one mate!!