PDA

View Full Version : Rosso Corse - bloody marvelous

manc skank
24-05-2005, 10:54 AM
gush gush gush

picked up Bliksem on saturday after getting new exhaust system fitted and minor service. i didnt recognise her! :eek: :eek: Ray and Marcus had scrubbed her until she gleamed! i have never seen her so clean :D (i bet Dean hasn't either :p )

top notch guys, really went too town on her, all the little niggly things were sorted, binding throttle cables, rusty hex screws replaced, missing hex screw from screen replaced, new grips etc etc etc... Ray called me three times just to keep me informed of the things he was doing and to check if i wanted to proceed with things that needed doing (oil and filter, new rear tire, etc.)
the labour is well priced and the parts prices are low, the majority of my bill was labour and i have a list of work as long as my arm. Thanks to Ray and Marcus i am in love with my bike all over again, five stars to Rosso Corse :D

Gadget
24-05-2005, 10:19 PM
Glad they do such good work. My lil darlin' is booked in in June. :)

Groundrush
02-06-2005, 02:09 PM
These guys are the best....might be slightly biased here considering Marcus fitted a system 3 on my Suzuki for me and he wouldn't normally touch anything that isn't a Ducati....but then again, I am a girl and it does help in these matters!! :lol:

He checked everything to his normal ridiculously high standard and spotted lots of things wrong that HGB/Daytona in Angel shouldn't of even let her out of the shop considering she came straight from them for a crash repair (not my crash I hasten to add), cleaned her all up so she looked like new (even fitted my loser plates for me). I certainly know who's door Im going to be knocking on once Ive got enough money to buy my monster...wouldn't trust anyone else.

DesmoDog
02-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Ho ho, on the other hand my boy in Washington has had the bike since a week Saturday and he's still not finished. I just called him to check that alls well and he tells me that hes having problems fitting my clip ons (that came straight offa another monnie) and that he's going to drill the headstock to make it safe, now hold on there ned!

DesmoDog
02-06-2005, 02:28 PM
Where are they?

Scotty
02-06-2005, 03:02 PM
didnt dare go with that cowboy scotty outfit for clipon-ness eh ;)

DesmoDog
02-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Hah, wish I had - it just seemed to make sense that he put them on while the bike was up on the stands as it were. Next time I'll bring em over to you! Still haven't worked out where he's done the drilling yet. Picking it up tomorrow and testing in a blast over to Squires on Sunday, you on?

Scotty
02-06-2005, 03:56 PM
oh yes , new rubber fitted today (well one new and one 'suspect' tyre from dubious source ) needs some gentle scrubbin in

joness7
15-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Hi all

Just subjected my 620ie to a full 2yr service at Rosso Corse. All fluids, belts, tune up etc etc.

Whilst I know they're good value, and the itemised bill is exactly as expected, the total still made me wince a bit!! Bl**dy ducatis!!

However, the great and friendly service I received from Ray more than made up for it, they stayed open till 7:30 last night so I could pick me bike up!!

Bike now sounds and feels great, and I would have no hesitation in going back there. They also fixed a couple of other little problems that I mentioned with minimum of fuss. Great job guys.

Steve J

Gadget
21-06-2005, 09:47 PM
I have just had my bike treated to it's 18,000 mile service.

She purrs again.

The work done by Rosso Corse is first rate.

I will definately go there again.

GaryN