PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 29th May

Julie
23-05-2005, 11:57 AM
The plan is to meet up at 12:30, at a pub called The Bentley Brook Inn at Fenny Bentley in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. DE6 1LF

We'll be having lunch at 1:00 followed by a half hour ride into Matlock Bath.

The full Sunday lunch "with all the trimmings" is £8.
There's also vegetarian and vegan options.
They also do "Bar meals".

After lunch we've got a short ride to Matlock Bath.

Julie.

Mand
23-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Cool. I am hoping and praying for the Monster to be returned. If not, I am will be going cross country on the good doctor - :eek:

Boon
23-05-2005, 03:17 PM
The plan is to meet up at 12:30, at a pub called The Bentley Brook Inn at Fenny Bentley in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. DE6 1LF

We'll be having lunch at 1:00 followed by a half hour ride into Matlock Bath.

The full Sunday lunch "with all the trimmings" is £8.
There's also vegetarian and vegan options.
They also do "Bar meals".

After lunch we've got a short ride to Matlock Bath.

Can people let me know if you want to ride to Ashbourne together or would you rather make your own way there?

Julie.

Me and Tasha are up for a ride up and the Sunday lunch

Julie
23-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Hi All

I have had a few PM's about sorting out meeting points for the Sunday Run of Tigerlilies. Unfortunately due to commitments on Sunday I wont be able to arraign meeting points, however I will be at the ride out. It would be nice if we were just able to meet up at Ashbourne as per Tigerlillies Thread (12:30, at a pub called The Bentley Brook Inn at Fenny Bentley in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. DE6 1LF) for lunch and then over to Matlock in a group.

I'm sorry I can't sort out meeting points and Ride into the Pub, but can the Midlanders make there way over to the main meeting point at the pub in Ashbourne?

I will be meeting everyone at the pub in Ashbourne at 12.30 - Hope to see you all at 12.30 Sunday.

Julie

McMONSTRO
23-05-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi Julie, fraid I wont be about, got a spot on a beach booked in Greece for a week! Hope you all have a good meet and watch out for the cameras near Matlock :eek:

Catch you soon
McMonstro

OgriUK
24-05-2005, 09:08 AM
me an karen will be riding over once ive picked her up from ibstock mate..see you there :)

MitziUK
24-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Og's I'm defo up for it....checked map and will take approx an hour to get their. Will do a drive to it tonight, to find a bike friendly route rather than go through Derby (arggghhhhh). ;)

MitziUK
24-05-2005, 11:18 AM
...we could also stop at the Bubble at Stenson. (Nice pub)

Godda be back for 7pm (Dr Who) :o

Julie
24-05-2005, 11:32 AM
...we could also stop at the Bubble at Stenson. (Nice pub)

Godda be back for 7pm (Dr Who) :o

That is a nice pub - we go to that.

Thing is i might need to dash off in the afternoon...

Isnt Dr who on saturday night?

OgriUK
24-05-2005, 11:41 AM
repeated on sunday..will miss it saturday coz me band is playing...its not easy being a rock and roll superstar(ie sad old twat that plays in a peterborough pub band ;) )

kustompontiac66
24-05-2005, 03:28 PM
This just in'st fair, im stuck here in Jersey with no ducati club sob, anyway i will be finished my bike in the next couple of month i cant wait. the engine is currenty in states having big bore NOS conversion, and custom made swing arm.

Bike, Orange and white monster. with airbrush paint and custom light etc, featured in the gallery pages

Mand
24-05-2005, 06:10 PM
This just in'st fair, im stuck here in Jersey with no ducati club sob, anyway i will be finished my bike in the next couple of month i cant wait. the engine is currenty in states having big bore NOS conversion, and custom made swing arm.

Bike, Orange and white monster. with airbrush paint and custom light etc, featured in the gallery pages

You want to have a word with Plum, he is a Jersey boy. :)

kustompontiac66
25-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Sound i will, is he based over in Jersey that would be good., hows it going anyway ? if anyone has any questions about my bike . your all welcome to email me

Kustomkraft66@yahoo.co.uk

Chris
26-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Bollocks, I've still not got tyres, MoT and tax sorted on mine, or I'd join you.

Anybody got a spare monster!!? I'm a very careful rider

Banshee
26-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Bollocks, I've still not got tyres, MoT and tax sorted on mine, or I'd join you.

Im tryin to make a sentence with feck and off. ive seen you ride.. :rolleyes:

Mand
27-05-2005, 06:29 AM

Why don't you come on the KTM Chris?

Chris
27-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Banshee, I've seen you ride too! :p

Mand, not sure the KTM tyres would last all the way to Matlock and back, let alone my backside on the narrow hard seat, besides that, the whole front end is off it at the moment for a fork rebuild I've not quite got finished yet!

Julie
27-05-2005, 07:49 AM

Mand, not sure the KTM tyres would last all the way to Matlock and back, let alone my backside on the narrow hard seat, besides that, the whole front end is off it at the moment for a fork rebuild I've not quite got finished yet!
Chris you better get your KTM sorted for two weeks time we are off getting dirty again. xx

Mand
27-05-2005, 08:12 AM

Mmm I know what you mean about the seat business, whilst the Monster has been off the road, I have been using the DRZ and my bum has gone numb a few times.

Hopefully see you soon mate.

A Yerbury
27-05-2005, 03:59 PM
the best thing for numb muscle tissue is a deep massage...and some tissues.

Yours.
Alex.