PDA

View Full Version : M750 dark for sale

Dave G
23-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Shiny new S2R and a'look' from the missus means the dark will have to go:-
X reg 2000,more or less standard,aftermarket bars and indicators,and a datatool alarm,just over 8000 miles and just been serviced-with new belts.
get in touch for more details.
D.

Dave G
07-06-2005, 09:02 PM
Boing!
Still here,make me an offer(a reasonable one)

meldrum620
08-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Dave,

U're bike still for sale?

Al

Dave G
08-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Still here,unused because of a shiny new S2R.

jonnie comet
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
Dave G......Just as a matter of interest. Why did you not trade it in against the S2r ? A number of guys on this site sell privately when buying new Ducati's. Do the dealers give such poor trade in values, or do they not want any sort of a trade in at all ? I appreciate you want as much as you can get, and they need to make a liveing, but it seems a lot of messing about, when you have a Ducati, and they are selling Ducati's.

Am I missing something ?

Cheers

jonnie comet
09-06-2005, 12:47 PM
...........PS My next 'bike will also be a shiny new S2r............

Dave G
09-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Jonnie,I initially was going to pass it on to one of my friends and this was partly responsible for me getting it in the first place,unfortunately she was a bit too intimidated by it when she tried it as she hadn't been on a bike for a few years and things like ...effective brakes took her by surprise.
In the meantime I had walked into the showroom with a large bag of cash and declared 'I'll take one of those in black my good man' and while I think its a great idea to have a bike collection (currently seven!) I am desperately running out of space.To be fair to Ducati Glasgow they offered to sell it privately for me if I wished but would rather pass it on privately if I could.
I have pm'd you meldrum620,give me a phone later if you can.

jonnie comet
09-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Dave G....Thanks for the reply.....seven 'bikes....impressive.......

.....Black S2r ?.............Red with white wheels surely !!!.........

Jokeing....................Very nice 'bike........Good luck

Cheers

Dave G
09-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Red with white wheels did look lovely in the showroom,and the red frame is really classy.
Unfortunately I live in scotland where the roads are sprinkled in black tarry deposits and dead animals every day by the council,and I do have a minimal social life, so have limited the the bike cleaning times to only three full days a week....which wont be enough to keep white wheels clean. :D