PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Manchester - all change

Richy Rich
21-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Anyone who experienced the sneering Darren and general wouldn't 'pee on you if you were on fire' approach of Ducati Manchester a while ago might want to give them another try. I had to get my 800 serviced by them and noticed a complete change of staff and attitude.
When I asked for a price on a new clock set (my speedo had a crack in it) - quoted over £150 off someone else. The geezer went onto the back and peeled the cover off one that had been changed under warranty and gave it me for nowt.
Complete contrast to the old lot.

Mr Cake
21-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Good to hear about the positive changes. But personally I have never had a problem with Darren.

I'll head up there soon and give it a look.

Dave

steviej
21-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Hamster Face....................

Good God man where have you been???? ;)

manc skank
21-05-2005, 10:07 PM
as a noob to dukes way back when all i got was grief. throttle cable snapped and manc duke dinna give too ****es. first time i met ya stevie dahlling :D

steviej
22-05-2005, 12:16 AM
..............first time i met ya stevie dahlling :D

Steady flossy................ :D

How's you an' Hels doin'?

manc skank
22-05-2005, 09:46 AM
good good :D london is expensive and the tube smells (not didge tho, i dont use the northern) you know if ya coming trackside yet?

Richy Rich
23-05-2005, 10:23 AM
Hamster Face....................

Good God man where have you been???? ;)

You know, winter and stuff. I'm doing the track day and I'll be going down the afternoon of the 8th. Let me know if you're going.
Cheers Rich

steviej
23-05-2005, 01:01 PM
.................you know if ya coming trackside yet?
...................I'm doing the track day and I'll be going down the afternoon of the 8th. Let me know if you're going.
Cheers Rich

Sorry ladies, I'm gonna have to give this one a miss. Don't you be go fallin' off now.............. :p

Rich, are you going to Matlock on Sunday?? See here (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?p=109685#post109685)