PDA

View Full Version : bleeding 'orrible day at work, yourself?

OgriUK
19-05-2005, 09:34 PM
plastering ceilings today.though a general builder i am(thats yoda talk :D), am a good brickie but dont like plastering.especially ceilings.and they dont like me..didnt finish till 8.30 and im covered in plaster..gotta go stand in the shower for half hour see if i can get it outta me hair..you all had good days?

claicerrig
19-05-2005, 09:37 PM
OHH Yes

Started my 3 week holiday which will finish with the UKMOC track day :D :cool: :D

Star Wars @ 9:15 am then again @ 1:15pm then over to Donnington to pick some new alloys for the Car :lol: :lol:
Ohh and met a friend 4 a coffee in Donnington Sevices as well

All in All a Very good DAY

scrumpster
19-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Sh*t day. Hot date tonight didn't happen, and ankle decided to swell up like a balloon and get hot :( Frustrated now!!!! :o

OgriUK
19-05-2005, 10:10 PM
is this the ankle you broke getting ready for a hot date?

do you think the big feller is trying to tell you to be a nun or summat??

mmmmmmmmmm...nuns.... ;)

Scotty
19-05-2005, 10:13 PM
well, polysorbate 20 impurities by GC didnt go too well, looked good about midday but cant get resolution no matter what i do grrrrrr

Claicerrig why see star wasps twice ?

and

scrumpter your ankle clearly doesn't like you busy dateing life

Ogri just cut all your hair off easy ;)

Plum
19-05-2005, 10:40 PM
Same Sh1t, Different Day.

Me glad its Friday tomorrow. Only 3 more days and i am back in the UK again....but in the Jeep!! :(

Hey Scrumpster, If your hot date is much of a man, hell wait till your back on your feet again.....................Ooohhhhh, just read that. It sounds bad!

A Yerbury
19-05-2005, 10:47 PM
repointing, the sun was out as were the nastro azzuro. All in all not too shabby.
Alex.
ps I do hope you are pva'ing those ceilings.
pps I did get a nasty splinter.

OgriUK
19-05-2005, 10:50 PM
yup, three coats, first one well watered down, second two 50/50.
bloody multifinish still went off too quick.. :( :( :(
how the hell did you get a splinter pointing?
btw good to see you back...

A Yerbury
19-05-2005, 10:54 PM
I was having a 2 x 2 sword fight with the chippy. It was a draw in the end.....The duel will be finalised at dawn with makitas.
Alex.

OgriUK
19-05-2005, 10:57 PM
:D :D :D
like i said, good to have you back.
and watch him close, site chippies are sneaky pigs an no mistake...

NattyBoy
19-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Dropped a gear selector drum on my Giancarlo Fallappa signed 888 fuel tank and dented it...kids played up all night, and had a ruck with a muppet car driver on the M11 coming back from Stanstead..apart from that...chipper !

Thanks for reminding me Paul anyway ... :lol: (sure it can be changed if someone sends me a spangly motrax bar end mirror though !!! :D ;) )

Cheers
Nat

Albie
19-05-2005, 11:46 PM
Dropped a gear selector drum on my Giancarlo Fallappa signed 888 fuel tank and dented it...kids played up all night, and had a ruck with a muppet car driver on the M11 coming back from Stanstead..apart from that...chipper !

Thanks for reminding me Paul anyway ... :lol: (sure it can be changed if someone sends me a spangly motrax bar end mirror though !!! :D ;) )

Cheers
Nat
Oh man no !!!.
Had an ok day all in all. Just come back after taking Caroline to see my daughters boyfriend play in his band. Pretty good as it goes but a bit punky.One more day then off for a week :D :D :D

Spanner
20-05-2005, 12:56 AM
Went to work and struggled to stay awake for most of the day. The Department of Planning and Infrastructure definitely isn't the most interesting place in Australia. Then had dinner at friends who have just moved into their swanky new flat. After that had my arm twisted into going to a salsa night at the local nightspot. If ever there was an example of white blokes can't dance, it was me last night. I think I'll stick to drinking beer at the pub!

PS. Plastering is an artform. Rispeck to anybody that can do it well.

Mark Walker
20-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Although my days are pretty even, spare a thought for my lovely young wife who spent most of yesterday cutting up melanomas on resected ears and washing out the contents of partially resected bowels........I'll never complain about being in an office again......

claicerrig
20-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Claicerrig why see star wasps twice ?

Two Free Tickets :D :D

Mark Walker
20-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Was it any good?

Melnie Mouse
20-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Wot a horrid ride in to work this morning :(

Are we getting a better weekend? Hope your ankle feels better soon Scrumpts xx

claicerrig
20-05-2005, 08:04 AM
Yes very good much better than the first film :D

SteveSki
20-05-2005, 08:31 AM
Saw it myself yesterday......would have been much better if the girl I was with hadn't tried to bite my shoulder all the way throught it......oh no, I will have to see it again now....she just doesn't understand not to get in the way of Star Wars!!

TFIF.......This time next week I shall be on the plane with any luck......

Mark Walker
20-05-2005, 10:19 AM
Am a self-confessed Star Wars nerd I am afraid, so looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.......and I have tried to involve my wife, but she watched episode four, fell asleep and just said, what was that all about......oh well, at least she's a good cook ;) :D

Mand
20-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Yesterday was busy. Worked 13 hours :(

Mark Walker
20-05-2005, 11:23 AM
;) you must have knocked off early then?

Mand
20-05-2005, 11:30 AM
I went to my full time job and then started my part time job 7 - midnight. I may stick pins in my eyes, I think it would less painful! :p

A Yerbury
20-05-2005, 06:20 PM
episodes 1 and 2 were utter co ck for many reasons to dull to venture into now, apparently the last bit when he becomes darth is good and there is a robot called grevious that is cool. sorry but that does not a good film make, I may get a dvd later in the year but my money is on napoeon dynamite, latex queens number 7 and up coming frank miller adaptation sin city.

yours with a land speeder,

Alex.

brewhaha
20-05-2005, 07:26 PM
Yep, Sin City looks as though it could be could be v good
Check out
www.sincitythemovie.com

Good websitr

A Yerbury
20-05-2005, 08:03 PM
I went to my full time job and then started my part time job 7 - midnight. I may stick pins in my eyes, I think it would less painful! :p

I think it is a crime that one so pretty should be forced to work such hours?! who is your MP Mandy? I feel an angry letter coming on.

Best wishes,
Alex.x

Mand
21-05-2005, 11:38 AM
I think it is a crime that one so pretty should be forced to work such hours?! who is your MP Mandy? I feel an angry letter coming on.

Best wishes,
Alex.x

Mmm it wasn't that bad really, I spend three hours of the working day emailing friends. :eek:

Pretty? - I like that! :)