PDA

View Full Version : Yamy Monster???

steviej
19-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Have a sken at this 1670cc V2. Is it the new V-Max? :eek:---> MT-01 (http://www.bikebros.co.jp/images/issue/2005europe_model/yamaha/yamaha_mt-01_zoom.jpg) Saw one today at Millenium Motorcycles, St Helens.
Thought it was a new Buell at first glance..................

MilesB
19-05-2005, 05:42 PM
Where have you been for the last year :confused: :confused:

Yamaha have been plugging this for that long - It's been reviewed in most of the Bike Mags. OK I've yet to see one in 'the flesh' but they've been on sale for a while now.

A Yerbury
19-05-2005, 05:44 PM
saw some a while back, popular with the french. I quite like them but I am not fat enough to carry it off. Yam deserve a nod for making the thing and not homogenising it into a sv/fazer/brutale/ carbunkle.
Alex.
I may have spelt carbunkle wrong but what a word eh!?

steviej
19-05-2005, 05:50 PM
Where have you been for the last year :confused: :confused:

Oooops, haven't been taking much notice of the 'Competition'.

In fact I don't take any notice, I just happened to call in the said shop to look at some open face helmets and they had one on show. Caused me to take a second glance :eek: which is pretty rare for me to do......................

MilesB
19-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Oooops, haven't been taking much notice of the 'Competition'.

In fact I don't any notice, I just happened to call in the said shop to look at some open face helmets and they had one on show. Caused me to take a second glance :eek: which is pretty rare for me to do......................
Fair enough... I'm always looking, but staying with wot I got :D