PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't anybody want a cheap s4 ?

pimlico
18-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Hello .. I have a black S4 monster for sale. The reason for the sale is purely lack of use.

It has 6607 miles of the clock ... see photo

I am the second owner and have owned the bike for 2.5 years.

The bike has a ducati open clutch cover and a 41 front tooth for better acceleration.

I had high level termi pipes .. but these were stolen... so the bike is back to standard. I have the DP ECU and open air fliter for the new owner. All you need are the pipes.

The bike is in relatively good overall conditon. I dont have a garage .. so it aint perfect !! It is a tough looking bike ... see photo.

The new owner will have alot of fun.

I have the front screen if u want to put it back on ??

I have all the service books and paperwork ... alpha dot registration , red key etc. MOT until sep

Make me an offer .. otherwise it is off to ebay !!

The bike is in Victoria, London.

cheers
Richard

Albie
18-05-2005, 10:41 PM
To be absolutely honest the photos show it in a very unloved state with rust and winter riding obvious on front cylinder. For its age which is not obvious its in poor condition. I bought an 03 for £4300 in mint condition with warranty. It looks like a nice bike underneath the grime but the price is wrong. :(

CK & AK
19-05-2005, 02:57 PM
Dealer price is £2,500 - £3,200 (the latter a top price for immaculate low mileage & FDSH)

Usually, this would mean private sale of a std bike at about £2 -500 over dealer price.

HTIOH?

pimlico
19-05-2005, 11:10 PM
http://www.parkers.co.uk/pricing/used_bike/valuation.aspx?deriv=5058&plate=66#

OgriUK
19-05-2005, 11:17 PM
i dont think you can put too much faith in that mate :rolleyes:
mine was minty mint mint 2001 2k miles had it in mcn for two weeks for £3800 didnt get a sniff sold it for £3500 or summat, and it only went then because it was as good as a new bike, otherwise the bloke wouldnt have had it..
not trying to p!ss on your chips or owt buddy but if you wanna sellit you realistically gotta go lower..

NattyBoy
19-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Oi...shouldnt you be on the jap shellsuit streetfighter owners club forum now mate...? :confused: :lol:

As Ogri sez..wouldnt put too much faith in the old parkers...they couldnt even print the right bloody picture :rolleyes:

Nat

sidtheparrot
20-05-2005, 02:17 PM
Hi Pimlico,

If you're desperate to sell why no try someone like Motorapido, They offered me £3500 just to buy it in ((without seeing it) summers here after all), although I'm holding out for the right buyer who’s looking for a minter.
Take a look at this linkLOOKY HERE (http://www.motorapido.co.uk/sell%20your%20ducati.php)
Also been offered 4K trade in, but it’s the cash I need :(
Without meaning to sound rude first impressions last so give it a good clean and change any rusty bolts before showing it.

Good luck

Chris

pimlico
20-05-2005, 10:51 PM
chris,

thanks for the link

richard