PDA

View Full Version : Weekender 2006........

Didge
18-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Was the date booked with Dennis for next years Weekender does anyone know?
I know there was talk of it being at the end of May for next year.

CK & AK
18-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Didge, last year when we left the Mill, I made a booking for this year (early May, cos the end of May was already booked) and also for next year - 2006, which was 'pencilled in' in his diary.

Maybe worth following up asap tho?

C :)

JMo
18-05-2005, 10:13 PM
When I spoke to Dennis he said something about us being able to have that later bank holiday next year - I'll ask him to confirm...

xxx

Lady-Bob
19-05-2005, 01:08 PM
When I spoke to Dennis he said something about us being able to have that later bank holiday next year - I'll ask him to confirm...

xxx

Ooooh count me in for 2006....

If it's the latter Bank Holiday in May then count me in as a definate for a twin room with shower. I'll let you have the deposit NOW as I thoroughly enjoyed that event and wild horses won't keep me from the next one! :D :D :D

If its the first May Bank Hol then it'll be a bit more difficult for me to attend in 2006 due to prior commitments. :(

Mand
19-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Oooo something else to get excited about. Can't I cope? :bunny:

Ruth
19-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Oooo, ooo, me too!
I loved it there.

MilesB
19-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Me an' Susan too - whichever weekend it is :) .
Room please too next year ;) , with bath - for Medicinal purposes of course.

JMo
19-05-2005, 04:37 PM
People please!

Don't get your hopes up just yet!

I spoke to Dennis this afternoon and it seems that second May bank holiday has a wedding pencilled in - they are checking if that is still all going ahead and will let me know asap - but it looks like we may have to stick with the earlier May Day bank-holiday...

Alternatively, we may be able to book a weekend sometime later during the summer - however, the price may reflect the time of year, and it would mean people having to take a Monday off work if they are to stay over on the Sunday night (which really is part of the reason we get such a good deal on the rooms).

Please be patient...

xxx

Didge
19-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the info Jen. Totally efficient as usual. ;)

Plum
19-05-2005, 09:57 PM
Im not comin!

Tigerlily
19-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Not coming??

Don't you like us then??

Plum
19-05-2005, 10:28 PM
I havent been asked! If i am coming all that way again, i want an official 'Special Guest' invite!!

And a banner when you arrive at the Mill, that says 'All the way direct from Jersey and for one weekend only, PLUM!!!!' with a picture of my arse (whoops! wrong site)

And my own dedicated parking spot..............................

...........................with a 24 hour security guard

And a Hareem of lady Monster riders............in their leathers (wrong site again!)

All my Guinness free...................all weekend!

And an S2R

Now its not too much too ask for....is it?