PDA

View Full Version : Tyres and Clipons.

Phoenix
18-05-2005, 04:34 PM
I have a pair of Diablos - track use only with loads of tread on for the road. Had a new set for racing.
£50

Clipons Road Racing as I bought from ukmoc here http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=10800

I don't need them so what I paid £50

Mr Cake
18-05-2005, 09:44 PM
Hmmmm should I give clip-ons another go?.. I couldn't get the throttle to snap shut when the bars were turned left last time!!!

Dave

PS. If the wear on those tyres goes right to the edge they'll go like hot cakes on eBay :D

Scotty
18-05-2005, 10:06 PM
was going to ask the size of the tyres there but thers no way im traveling that far in us nackered car to pick em up

Phoenix
19-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Hmmmm should I give clip-ons another go?.. I couldn't get the throttle to snap shut when the bars were turned left last time!!!

Dave

PS. If the wear on those tyres goes right to the edge they'll go like hot cakes on eBay :D

The wear is edge to edge yes - but there's loads left in the middle :D

Tyres have gone now anyway boys.

Didn't have a problem with the clip ons and throttle. Although the throttle can get a bit tight on my current bars, the remedy is plenty of lubrication when you put the throttle on.

tetol
20-05-2005, 08:46 AM
sorry to hijack pheonix :D iv'e got two pairs of the above tyres little track use if anyones interested £50 per pair. tunbridge wells kent area thanks