PDA

View Full Version : MV Agusta F4S 1+1 for sale

Tezzer
16-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Slightly off thread, but here goes anyway. A truly stunning example of this famous marque. Rarer still in "Biposto" mode, with pillion accomodation provided. 8700 miles, fsh, always garaed, as you would expect. If you think you turn heads on your s4R (like I thought) try this ! Play at being Agostini, for Fireblade money. 01430 801009 will find me.

Mr Cake
16-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Grrrrr why do the nice bikes come up for sale as soon as you buy a house?!?!?!?

:(

Dave

Tezzer
20-05-2005, 05:17 PM
No takers ? Lots of watchers on Ebay, but only a few daft bids. Hope I don't have to take the crap PX offer I got this week.

marchesini
20-05-2005, 06:49 PM
No takers ? Lots of watchers on Ebay, but only a few daft bids. Hope I don't have to take the crap PX offer I got this week.

Let us know how much - always make space in the garage for another toy. Was cosidering a nice one last year at Dave Woods - race pipes, lots of polished bits - all for 6.5K - really tempted but in the middle of winter, not the ideal bike.

simon

Tezzer
20-05-2005, 08:07 PM
It's up to £5100, with 24 watchers. Still way below reserve, and even further below "book price" for a single seater, never mind the biposto which carries a premium. Auction due to finish Monday lunch, so we'll see what happens.

Fosse Foxfight
20-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Slightly off thread, but here goes anyway. ....

Errrr actually its pretty much on thread actually old chap :D ...over to you Yerbs :burnout:

ta ra me ducks

A Yerbury
20-05-2005, 08:32 PM
well it's on one of my lists?

1. Jennifer Morgan
2. rice maker
3. bread maker
4. boob job
5. mv agusta
6. polo pony
7. my little pony
8. etc etc

kind regards,
Alex.

ps. seriously they are the belles of the ball, keep the thing and live off tescos value range for two years, I would..

bod
20-05-2005, 09:01 PM
My list..
1.Monster that isn't less than a year old and dosn't break down :rolleyes:
2.That fit one from Hollyoaks
3.An XKR Jag (had a go in one today 0-60 in 3.2 secs) NICE :D
4.My lass to turn up with here fit mate (post club) for a coffee :D :D :D
5.Shoe laces that dont snap just when you need them
6.Estate agents that earn there money!
7.That MV that he's selling.
8.Not to work for the 3rd saturday on a row.
9.The rear sets I bidding for on teabay
10.A breadmaker as Yerb's?

Fosse Foxfight
20-05-2005, 09:02 PM
well it's on one of my lists?

1. Jennifer Morgan
2. rice maker
3. bread maker
4. boob job
5. mv agusta
6. polo pony
7. my little pony
8. etc etc

kind regards,
Alex.

ps. seriously they are the belles of the ball, keep the thing and live off tescos value range for two years, I would..
No....e sed e woz off fred dinne....so i sed no u aint coz da fred is MV Agusta for sale and e ad an MV agusta faw sale init so e carnt be off fred coz heez on it inne.....but dey iz pantz aniwayz so whyz e trin ta sell one in a kwality bike 4em eh? eh?. wossat awl abowt eh?....sew i sed ova 2 u dinni so u cud add sum ekwali inane koment az iz ur wont init?....and my little pony at 7?....u iz tutched init...dats well kwaliti dat iz...........init

A Yerbury
20-05-2005, 09:08 PM
I have not owned shoe laces for many a year and refuse to communicate with any who indulge these items. unless fitted to a running shoe used solely (a punnish typo if ever there was) for running.

ps. fosse bro! nice 2 c u bak innit! hopefully like u kan ave a rumble wiv feenix about her bike like and tell that Will geezer all about petrol an s hit.

bod
20-05-2005, 10:25 PM
Would reply chaps but don't do that "hooded top,hang around the shops talk"
Maybe im too old at 32 but these phases pass me by.
Bring back F.G.T.H. t shirts and XR3i's :confused:

A Yerbury
20-05-2005, 10:28 PM
oh no, please don't! (it's quite simple bod you juzt change tha s 4 z the e 2 a etc etc)

Tezzer
23-05-2005, 06:03 PM
Well, it failed to meet the reserve, by quite a way. That the thing with ebay, you just have to have the right people viewing at the right time. Bum ! Oh, well, re-listed with a lower reserve, if not I'll have to either keep it, or take the part ex-offer !

Fraser
24-05-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi Tezzer, sold my five year old MV on fleaby last month (beaut yellow one and the first bike i've ever missed :( ). went for £6100 which was lowish but then i got a year old Aprilia factory with £2k of bits for £7500 :cool: so its all relative........ and still got the monster! :lol:

Tezzer
26-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Hmm, this one's just three years old. Can't seem to get a buyer though.

Tezzer
27-05-2005, 04:07 PM
Been offered £6250 from awell known Dealer. Waddya reckon should I take it ? If it's worth this much to buy in, it's clearly worth a good deal more. Hmm, it's a toughie.

Richard_S
27-05-2005, 10:11 PM
terry my man I have been watching this one all week. As a man who will one day enjoy some playful ownership of the aforementioned I am vaguely qualified to attempt switch flickerage. I say vote with your feet, after all 6k doesn’t buy you many sunbeams in this world. Cracking bit of kit (had the pleasure of a few cheeky miles) and as you know its all about the grace.

Tezzer
28-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Ahh bollox to it, I'll keep it. Went doen to said dealer's today and thier offer was reduced by £750 as in their opinion, it needs chain ,sprocket, front tyre, has had a bit of paint on one panel ( I looked and looked and still couldn't see where), and was originally (3 years ago sold by D&K which might make it a parallel. At this point I deceided that it was worth more than that, so bought an oil filter, and will be going to the TT on it this year. The sales guy's view was that at £7000 I got it very cheap, even after all he said, so it had to be worth more to them than £5500.

Richard_S
28-05-2005, 11:39 AM
Top stuff, he would had offered you an egg if you had promised not to break the shell. What would shame him would generally turn back a funeral but I do salute the purchase of an oil filter in defiance.

and yes I would love a loan btw! :burnout:

Fraser
28-05-2005, 11:51 AM
right choice, took mine to Spa, Le Mans, Spain and several times to the Ring and loved it for 5 years! like anything, everyone rates them until its time to sell em. and as previously said if you're buying owt else its all relative. only pisser is if you're not buying owt and then its a direct hit to the wallet!

rattler
28-05-2005, 01:26 PM
Tezzer
I just saw this thread - I've been thinking about getting an MV for a while. I see that you've now decided to keep it, but if you might reconsider or even fancy a p/ex with a ZX10R let me know.

Thanks
Tim - 07766 543714

Tezzer
28-05-2005, 05:01 PM
Tezzer
I just saw this thread - I've been thinking about getting an MV for a while. I see that you've now decided to keep it, but if you might reconsider or even fancy a p/ex with a ZX10R let me know.

Thanks
Tim - 07766 543714

Had it been a K5 Gixxer 1000, we could have talked turkey, but I'm not a Kawasaki man, sorry. Last one I had was a 500 triple, can't understand why it put me off ! As discussed in PM, you know what I want for cash, and truth be known, market value is way above that.

rattler
28-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Tezzer
I've not had a PM from you, but I will send you one and we can perhaps see if there's an option here.

Tim

Tezzer
06-06-2005, 09:04 PM
In view of the fact that a "buyer" from on here has let me down at the VERY lasy minute, the bike is still for sale. Why do people **** you about ? If they're not interested, then why say that they are ?

Tezzer
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Sold, so up yer to time wasting toss pot. You know who you are !

Fraser
10-06-2005, 09:34 AM
did you get what you wanted in the end ? or at least close to it