PDA

View Full Version : BMF - Peterborough

madhatter
16-05-2005, 01:21 PM
I'm sure that everyone is aware of the BMF Show, this weekend in Peterborough.....loads of stalls.....biker gear.....new bikes from the major manufacturers.....stunt shows etc....take away food....generally an excelent day out for the money, regardless of the weather... ;)

I've got a weekend camping "Memba Rally" ticket, so I won't be riding up on Sunday, but will keep my eyes open for any of you who are amongst the 65,000 other bikers... :lol:

I'm in Spain the week after :cool: , so wont be at either the Clophill or Three Trees meetings. I hope to see some of you when I return the week after.

P.S: Still haven't sorted the oil leak yet... :o

MH.

Chappers
20-05-2005, 02:23 PM
Myself and PeteS4 are defo going as we need to buy some kit for the Isle of Man in just over 2wks time :bunny:

A load of my other biker buddies from Bletchley have asked if myself, Pete and anyone else for that matter would like to join them on the journey up?

They will be in the Three Trees carpark Sunday 22nd May at 10:30am - anyone fancy it?

The Kevlar Kid
20-05-2005, 04:05 PM
I can't make this as I've something else on - bugger...

TP-996
20-05-2005, 04:08 PM
My Desmo Due monster will be on display in the Ducati Sporting Club stand and I'll be there most of Saturday.

Come and say hello :D

Chappers
22-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Didn't get to go as it was chucking it down when I woke up but was chatting to Windchaser who went yesterday and apparently it was like a mudslide out there :eek:

CK & AK
22-05-2005, 07:22 PM
My Desmo Due monster will be on display in the Ducati Sporting Club stand and I'll be there most of Saturday.

and the DSC won best stand there :cool: - all down to your bike, of course Tony ;) :D

Mand
22-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Smug post here - we went it was great! The weather was lovely - until we got to Leicestershire on our return and it was thunder and lightening - good job we went in the car - harr harr!

Chappers
22-05-2005, 07:27 PM

Well done DSC! :bunny:

madhatter
31-05-2005, 01:30 PM

Must have just missed you, when I had a look around the DSC stand on Saturday (in between rain showers). Nice collection of Ducati's though, especialy the modified "half-faired" 999. Also managed to have a chat with your rep for Herts, Beds and Bucks.

Well done on winning best stand! ;)

MH.

TP-996
31-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Well thanks for the kind words, I wish I could claim responsibility for the win but that has to go to Graham. Excellent organisation.

It was a good weekend.

I'll be racing this weekend at Castle Combe for those of you popping along to watch us - number 12.