PDA

View Full Version : Road Map Book...........

Didge
16-05-2005, 12:12 AM
...........for women.

MilesB
17-05-2005, 12:52 PM
You may have noticed that some women need to turn a map upside down when they are travelling from north to south... :confused:

To meet this need, someone actually published a map book of the UK with south at the top of each page :eek:

Mand
17-05-2005, 01:00 PM
I am not going to be drawn into this. :o

CK & AK
17-05-2005, 01:02 PM

nor me, Mand :rolleyes:

I'm not stopping Didge from scanning HIS OWN maps in, tho :p

C :lol:

Lost Again
17-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Just make your own maps, much easier.
Also has the added advantage that you can never get truly lost because you never knew where you were going in the first place. As long as you end up somewhere you're there. In relation to here anyways.....

Mand
17-05-2005, 06:41 PM
Just make your own maps, much easier.
Also has the added advantage that you can never get truly lost because you never knew where you were going in the first place. As long as you end up somewhere you're there. In relation to here anyways.....

You have the best map in the world, would you draw one for me? :p

Lost Again
20-05-2005, 11:49 AM
You have the best map in the world, would you draw one for me? :p

I shall indeed draw you a map, just tell me what you want it to include. don't bother telling me where you want to go though because I wudn't be able to draw it and more to the point how do you know you want to go somewhere until you get there?

Mand
21-05-2005, 11:43 AM
I never seem to know where I want to go.

Anyhow, it must involve a trip to the cash point (so I have enough money for petrol), a chocolate stop, a wee stop (of course), and a nice place to park up to take piccies of my lovely bike.

Look forward to seeing the finished product.

MilesB
23-05-2005, 10:27 AM
I was just trying to be helpful ;)

Check out:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1841780006/everybodyshoteld/026-5782860-0767668#product-details

See - told you so :rolleyes:

Miles

Lost Again
23-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I never seem to know where I want to go.

Anyhow, it must involve a trip to the cash point (so I have enough money for petrol), a chocolate stop, a wee stop (of course), and a nice place to park up to take piccies of my lovely bike.

Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Hmmm, give me some time and I'll see what I can do. if you end up in Puerto rico its not my fault though. The publisher takes no responsibility for loss of life or posessions. and that includes sandwiches.

Mand
23-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Hmmm, give me some time and I'll see what I can do. if you end up in Puerto rico its not my fault though. The publisher takes no responsibility for loss of life or posessions. and that includes sandwiches.

Excellent! I look forward to the finished product. hee hee :D