PDA

View Full Version : Ride Out Friday Night Ipswich Way !

lenny
11-05-2005, 04:39 PM
HI THERE ITS LENNY & LINDA

GOING OUT FOR A BURN OUT FRIDAY NIGHT IPSWICH WAY OR NEAR THERE.
LEAVING NORWICH ABOUT 5.30 IF ANY ONE IS INTERESTED IN A MEET GET IN TOUCH .
_____________ :cool: :moto: :burnout:
LENNY & LINDA

Paranoid Dave
11-05-2005, 04:51 PM
Hello Lenny and Linda. If i'm right you were at the Veloce open day and have been tempted by the dark side of the forum ;) So many new faces that day I cant picture you but if you are the two I gave a card to just after arrival, hello and that was me :lol:

Don't think I can do friday night but thought i'd be polite and say hello anyway. Wednesday I'll probably be going to great bentley pub meet and if I can I'll be at the 200mph meet at woodbridge airfield on sunday. If I don't see you at any of those have a good ride and catch up another day.

PD :D

lenny
11-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Hi A Are You Doing Out To Nigt And If So Where Is The Great Bentel Pub At What Is Happening At Woodbridge Airfield

Paranoid Dave
11-05-2005, 08:48 PM
Every wednesday several hundred bikes meet up on the village green at great bentley, next week I'm hoping to see a few monsters turn out. Its off the road between colchester and clacton so might be a bit of a run for you, but on a nice night its great to sit on the grass and watch all the bikes go in an out.

The meet in woodbridge at the weekend is by the 200mph club. Its an airfield and a sort of well organised run what you brung but aiming for the big 200mph. Check out OgriUK's thread 'judgement day'.

Sunday is also the Copdock bike run, meeting at washbrook service station on the old bypass outside ipswich by the A12, from there its a well marshalled mass ride for a few hundred bikes over 15 miles or so and ends at a nice pub somewhere. I may well do this rather than the 200mph as friends want to go and bikes of all shapes and size has more appeal than speed freaks?

If you wake up sunday and get bored, feel free to check out what I'm doing if you want to come and play 07813 407382
happy monstrin'

lenny
12-05-2005, 11:47 AM
ok will do that

Nonnie
12-05-2005, 05:49 PM
hi lenny and linda
i met u at veloce (silly tart with arm in cast riding pillion one handed)
cant come out to play tomorrow night sadly but as u are down this way, u are very welcome to pop in for coffee, im not far from town centre and easy to find. send me a private message for the address and hope to see u. paranoid dave will drop by too and we can admire the very nice other ducati in my back garden, sadly mine isn't home yet after my accident but i can certainly look longingly at both of yours!
see u tomorrow then hopefully

lenny
12-05-2005, 08:56 PM
very sorry going to have to cancle friday night proplems at work plus the weather is rubbish * COLD * chuft to bits that you ask if we wanted coffee at yours kind of you may be though the day at weekend drop you a line tomorra

thanks a lot take cair
lenny & linda :(

Nonnie
13-05-2005, 08:22 AM
my house is always open for coffee and bike breaks.

see you both soon. take care. :)