PDA

View Full Version : tail tidy/doing away with the rear muddie

OgriUK
08-05-2005, 02:21 PM
i wasnt going to mod the rear as i always figured not only does it affect your resale but you need summat to keep the back tyre chucking water an crap all over you..then i got a monnie an found out the arse end may as well not exist for all the good it does an i dont wanna sell it anyways...so..does anyone know where i could get summat like this little be-yooty fitted where hes cut the frame rails or do you recko its a one off fabrication..

claicerrig
08-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Looking at that i would say that he/she !!!! has cut the frame rails

I have just done the same mod ( Just to please Jmo :D )to the rear of my S4 but have done it in a way that i can refit the frame back on to the bike if required by using sleeved inserts

All the parts i needed came from Steve @spareshack ready to fit including led tail/brake lights .And to fill in the frame rail holes i used a set of bar end weights

i will send u a pm with my phone is you need or want more details

Regards

Clai :D

NattyBoy
08-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Looks like a one oiff to me...Jmos yer contact for tail chopping..shes got it down to a fine art..just remember that mateys got a short can..a tail chop with sttandard or termi ends would look daft as theyll be too long !!

Cheers
Nat

OgriUK
08-05-2005, 03:59 PM
thanx blokes will bell stuart :)
natty i fitted northmans ol open cf clutch cover the other day....jesus i thought the clutch was loud before.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

i honestly thought the mains had gone when i fired up up... :D ...still got an awful lot to learn about dukes..

NattyBoy
08-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Louder and the rattlier..the better bud.. ;) :D Just dont be too p***d off when some smart arse joe public comes along and sez.."you want that looked at mate, I think your engines on its way out".. :rolleyes: :lol:

Nat

NattyBoy
08-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Oh..and on the subject of loud mate...your old mucker Tim has bought some termis off me so looks hes on his way to spending obsene amounts of money on ducati bling... :lol:

Nat

OgriUK
08-05-2005, 04:22 PM
:) :) :) :) excellent

when he can get it going at least...struggling with starting it at the moment.. :confused: ..but then hes having a blat around ipswich on the s4r judgement day weekend so he could yet be tempted to sell that busa.. ;) :D

just spoke to claicerrig(dave) on the phone..top geezer..thanks for advice an photos buddy..and everybody reckons the welsh hate the english.. ;) :D

JMo
08-05-2005, 05:16 PM
All it has to cost you is a fiver and what ever indicators you want (I think that S4R you pictured has the combined LED rearlight/indicator unit - from Spareshack...)

xxx

claicerrig
08-05-2005, 07:58 PM
We can afford to be generous at the moment :p

Ahhh yes THE GRAND SLAM :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!

Did you get the pictues ok ?

OgriUK
10-05-2005, 06:21 AM
yes mate ta. :)
that enduro looks good fun... ;) :D

rxtim
10-05-2005, 07:30 AM
:) :) :) :)
when he can get it going at least...struggling with starting it at the moment.. :confused: ..but then hes having a blat around ipswich on the s4r judgement day weekend so he could yet be tempted to sell that busa.. ;) :D
:D
Busa going nowhere - well it is coming to Oz! May buy a bigger Monster out there if we've got some money spare. Monster running fine now :D

claicerrig
10-05-2005, 07:54 AM
YES :D :D :D

Its a KRAMIT 250 another peice of Italian Exotica

Totaly Mental on or off road :burnout: :burnout: