PDA

View Full Version : Owt 'appnin........................................... .............

steviej
07-05-2005, 11:36 PM
.......................well, I'll go tu'bottom of 'are' sturs.(I will go to the bottom of our stairs)*

Is there anything going on 'UP NORF' or wot????? Has Dodgyknees knees finally give up????? I know the showers persist but it is still spring and summers only 'round the corner.....................

well

WELL

*I think this translates very roughly to have the feeling of: "it was time to give up and go to bed"

Scotty
07-05-2005, 11:51 PM
nooooo im too ospdih and bike neeeeds awevice

Rabbit
08-05-2005, 12:11 AM
Nowt seems to be happening this weekend, but with a bit of luck I may have a surprise in store next weekend ;)

Can't say any more than that..........................I've said too much already :eek:

Rabbit
08-05-2005, 12:13 AM
Oh, and it's nice to see the Manchester boards have woken up again.

Welcome back Stevie :burnout:

bod
08-05-2005, 11:05 AM
Don't know how far 'UP NORF' we are talking about but im usualy up for a ride with some notice :)

steviej
08-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Nowt seems to be happening this weekend, but with a bit of luck I may have a surprise in store next weekend ;)

Can't say any more than that..........................I've said too much already :eek:

Oh, and it's nice to see the Manchester boards have woken up again.

Welcome back Stevie :burnout:

'ello Rabbit
Well, after opening a can o' worms, I personnally won't be doin' owt for at least 4/5 weeks :mad: due to: WORK, ROBYN'S BIRTHDAY, BI-ANNUAL SCHOOL **** UP etc........................

But if anybody fancies a mid week pootle :D , you know the crack!! (If yer don't you better learn quick!!)

..................& thanks for the welcome ar'kid................ ;)

steviej
08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
nooooo im too ospdih and bike neeeeds awevice

Now then Scotty, 'ave you been on the Nuclear Brown???? :D

Don't know how far 'UP NORF' we are talking about but im usualy up for a ride with some notice :)

Bod, 'UP NORF' encompasses as follows:
North/south anywhere between the midlands mob and Scotland..... :lol:
East/west anywhere between the Irish Sea and the North Sea...... :lol:

Massey
09-05-2005, 03:02 AM
Goin over to the TT 2nd June for a week if anyone fancies meeting up for a beer or 3?

Cheers,
Massey.

Tigerlily
10-05-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm up for a midweek pootle - our weekends are sort of spoken for too.

Don't suggest meeting at Rivvie Barn though - I don't want a repeat of our last outing!! :eek: :lol:

What about Thursday evening? The forecast looks OK (bugger, shouldn't have said that should I?)

steviej
10-05-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm up for a midweek pootle - our weekends are sort of spoken for too.

Don't suggest meeting at Rivvie Barn though - I don't want a repeat of our last outing!! :eek: :lol:

What about Thursday evening? The forecast looks OK (bugger, shouldn't have said that should I?)

Sorry, firstly I'm working a 12 hour shift & secondly I'm 'on the raz' most Thursdays (well every Thursday. It's a MANDATORY thing) Below is my shift pattern (3 week cycle) to give you an idea how awkward it is :confused: :confused: :eek:

Today--> W----T----F----S----S----M----T
--------R.D--8:8--8:8--8:8--8:8--8:4--8:4
--------R.D--R.D--R.D--R.D--R.D--R.D--8:4
--------8:5--8:8--8:8--8:2--8:2--R.D--R.D

R.D=Rest Day
The Sat/Sunday in RED gives me the option to double up on the Saturday and have the Sunday off............. :confused: :confused:

Tigerlily
10-05-2005, 10:24 AM
hows about you suggest a day then chuck!

Black Ferret
10-05-2005, 10:35 AM
Hi I'm a total newby to ukmoc. Glad to see some activerty up north. Was begining to think you had to live in Kent to own a monster.

I'm up for run out on Thursday.

steviej
10-05-2005, 05:22 PM
hows about you suggest a day then chuck!
Well, as you can see from my shift, Wednesdays are probably the best bet!!

so how about next Wednesday?? :cool: :cool:

Hi I'm a total newby to ukmoc. Glad to see some activerty up north. Was begining to think you had to live in Kent to own a monster.
Hi Steve/Black Ferret, welcome to the Manky Monsters, it has been a little quiet recently so lets hope the weather improves.

Maybe 'you lot' could have a pootle on Thursday after all.............. ;)

Mr Cake
10-05-2005, 08:54 PM
I'd be up for a blast, shifts permitting.

Are you a railwayman StevieJ?

Dave

DesmoS4
10-05-2005, 10:40 PM
On earlies next wed so could be up for a trundle about :)

On a sort of related note the Butchers Arms on Chorley Old Road is trying to get a bikers night going on Wednesdays details HERE (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=5863&page=2)

steviej
11-05-2005, 09:07 AM
........................Are you a railwayman StevieJ?

Dave

Close (not) I work for the company that brings you BEINZ........... :D

steviej
11-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Anybody up for a 'meat' tonight?? (Yes I know it's short notice but what the 'eck) :cool:

Rabbit
11-05-2005, 10:20 AM
Can't make it tonight because it's our daughter's birthday party.

Had a very cold ride from Southampton last night on my new MONSTER :D :D :D :D :D

Got home at about 2:00am so a bit knackered today, but hey, it was worth it

Lost Again
11-05-2005, 10:22 AM
nice one!

what flavour monster is it?

Rabbit
11-05-2005, 10:24 AM
Bugger me, that was quick Ben.

Just changed my details.

I got an 02 Reg 900ie Dark which I purchased yesterday from Earl Gray

Tigerlily
11-05-2005, 10:49 AM
Best get your sig picture changed too now that you've got a proper bike! ;)

Lost Again
11-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I'd rather not thanks if its all the same.

Had a go on Chris's 900ie at the weekender and I've gotta say they're a bit of a giggle.

Me bikes still sitting on padock stand at mo, just waiting for me new bracket to arrive from spareshack. should be sorted by the weekend or early next week so give me a shout if you're out for a run anytime soon.

Tigerlily
11-05-2005, 11:03 AM

I'm up for run out on Thursday.

Hi Black Ferret :)

I'm going to give Thursday a miss, I had a very late night last night (see Rabbits post about Southampton!) and I could do with a couple of early nights!

We'll be out on Sunday though if you fancy that instead?

steviej
11-05-2005, 07:55 PM
.....................................We'll be out on Sunday though if you fancy that instead?

Sh1te..................I'm on 8:8 :mad: :( :eek:

Black Ferret
12-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi Black Ferret :)

I'm going to give Thursday a miss, I had a very late night last night (see Rabbits post about Southampton!) and I could do with a couple of early nights!

We'll be out on Sunday though if you fancy that instead?

Sunday sounds good. Where and when? Any one else up for it?

Got so fed up staring out the window at work yesterday I had to take the afternoon off and go for a quick spin anyway.

Little Monster
17-05-2005, 09:00 PM
right mancunians

i hit chester zoo for the first time on sat which was fab. that was my 2 wheels trip out.

Stevie j - julie - any bright ideas about midweekers, mail me at work or even better mail me at work the previous day and i can take t'bike into work then

i don't get on this site that often unfort

ta ever so xxx

Tigerlily
17-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Will do chuck!

I'll see if can sort something for this week :D

Mr Cake
17-05-2005, 09:53 PM
I'm on nights next week so I'm up for some midweek action :D

Dave

Massey
18-05-2005, 09:18 PM
I'm game for a ride out. let me know the meet and I'll pop across for a beer.

Cheers,
Massey.

steviej
19-05-2005, 08:59 AM
I'm game for a ride out. let me know the meet and I'll pop across for a beer.

Cheers,
Massey.

Yaw'right Massey. Have a look at this ar'kid---->Linky (http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=12319)