PDA

View Full Version : Pro Twins open day - Sunday 8th

JMo
06-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Just a reminder that Pro Twins (Godstone, Surrey - J6 M25) are having an open day this Sunday morning for members of the UKMOC and DSC plus friends...

It won't be a lavish affair, but you are welcome to pick the brains of the workshop guys about any technical problems you have, together with checking out the 2005 range of bikes and clothing/accessories and talking deals (UKMOC members have a special deal on M1000 models, and I understand Brett is likely to be quite flexible on stock bikes x)

They will be open from 10am until lunchtime, giving anyone the chance to head off to the Ace Cafe for the Italian day in the afternoon...

I plan to be at BoxHill at 9am for a quick cuppa before heading to ProTwins along the A25...

Hope to see you there!

JennyMo

xxx

LeMarsu
07-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Jen,

what time will you be leaving Boxhill, to go to ProTwins?

Sami

JMo
07-05-2005, 06:52 PM
It will take about 45 minutes, so I'd want to leave by 9.30 latest...

Are you going to bring out your new toy then?

Is it yellow?

See you tomorrow...

xxx

Albie
07-05-2005, 08:13 PM
Im deffo coming but from the east in so see you there. Anyone heading back to ace after as never been ?? :D

LeMarsu
07-05-2005, 10:26 PM
I will be there.... with my new toy.
hope I will not be late

Jen I sent you my mobile via pm if you need to contact me...

JMo
07-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Yep - I'm sure a few of us will be going up to the Ace too in the afternoon - probably heading off about midday/12.30 from ProTwins...

xxx

peteS4
07-05-2005, 10:37 PM
albie, chappers and i may be at the ace around 2pm ish if its nice out.... we had a really bad run back from norwich and both have things to do at home before the weekend ends, we may see you there mate

BoozyBOB
08-05-2005, 04:28 PM
Great monster turn out today... :lol:
hope you got home safe...(and dry)...i got soaked twice... :mad:
hail like bullets in Basingstoke... :(
will post my pics soon

Runningman
08-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes, good to see everyone at Pro twins (AM) and The Ace (PM), hope you all made it home OK.

Thanks to Jenny for organising things, and for the most camera strewn, cop populated, traffic heavy route from Godstone to Stonebridge park...ever!

See you all again soon.

JMo
08-05-2005, 05:07 PM
Thanks to Jenny for organising things, and for the most camera strewn, cop populated, traffic heavy route from Godstone to Stonebridge park...ever!

Hee hee - makes us glad we don't live there eh? (oh sorry, you do... x)

I will agree that the South Circular is the less stressful way (Jim and I took that way home), but both are dull...

Hey ho - was good turn out at the Ace - Boozy, Benson, Yerbs and three or four new members (hopefully, Boozy was on card duty when we got there), plus the five Monnys who rode up from Protwins...

And thanks for everyone who supported Protwins this morning too - boy have they got some tasty hardware in there...

See you all again soon...

JennyMo

xxx

BoozyBOB
08-05-2005, 05:17 PM
indeed i was card happy today at the Ace...
carded 4 non members..only one had heard of us... :confused:

:lol: and a good day was had...

Albie
08-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed today thanks to all your good company. Had a great time filtering in london with a passenger whom was a novice at that sort of thing. :eek: Caroline thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all .

Nice to meet you to Alex.Yerbs :D

Until the next one. :D :D

scrapps
08-05-2005, 06:41 PM
nice to meet some club members at last,at the ace cafe had good run back thru london and stayed dry result....

Runningman
08-05-2005, 08:53 PM
Welcome to the club Scrapps.

Albie
08-05-2005, 09:08 PM
Have you told your missus about the plan to buy the 999 fun bike Martin. Caroline wont mind if its 50/50 :D :rolleyes: .You can have it between october and March eh!!! :rolleyes:

Chappers
09-05-2005, 08:49 AM
I was fecked from the Norwich run and work, so slept near enough all day...mind you we did go clean our bikes at the jetwash :)