PDA

View Full Version : Just

Plum
05-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Sitting at my desk in the office and looking at the piccies. I am so fed up and was just thinking back to the weekend...... :(

Why cant we do it every weekened?

Lost Again
05-05-2005, 12:57 PM
yep, sitting at my desk not wanting to be here.
If there was another weekender/get together/p*ss up later in the year I'd be up for it.

Mand
05-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Tell me about it!

Back at work, it is ****e, my shoulder is achy from my "off", my bike is going to the bike doctor tomorrow and I am wishing I could turn the clock back and I wish I had gone to work on the frigging bus instead of being hit by a stupid tw*t who is blind!!!!

Rant over!!!

Would be good if we could do it again - real soon! :)

Lost Again
05-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Hmmm, this is beginning to sound like another meet in the year would be a good thing.
question is, would enough people be up for doing it again later in the summer to make it worthwhile?

Julie
05-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Plum has my CD of over 500 photos arrived?

BoozyBOB
05-05-2005, 01:17 PM
when you arrived at the mill you were weary and glad the journey was over....
when you left you were wanting to use more rubber.... :lol:

i am off work for 2 days...and the sun is out....yyyeee hhaaa :burnout:

Nonnie
05-05-2005, 01:51 PM
i couldnt do it every weekend! there are so many bones i can afford to break in any given timescale but a summer meet would be great. juan will be home and ill be riding!

Lost Again
05-05-2005, 02:07 PM
A summer meet would definately be good, I'm sure most people could be persauded into another get together before the end of the year.

Plum
05-05-2005, 02:15 PM
Plum has my CD of over 500 photos arrived?

Not as of yesterday. Maybe today when i get home. I shall let you know.

Are there any extra, non weekender photos on there? :D

Plum
05-05-2005, 02:17 PM
A summer meet would definately be good, I'm sure most people could be persauded into another get together before the end of the year.

Hmmm. I could try and get over for that, but will have to approach the wife carefully on that one.

Do you think 'OI! Bitch i am going and thats that' will work?

Banshee
05-05-2005, 02:27 PM
we do have track day in a min, it only needs a stay over and way hey..

Lost Again
05-05-2005, 02:27 PM
I definately think that would work a treat.
The other option thats a little more suttle is to go out for a quick ride after work one friday night then ring her and say "OI, bitch. I'm on the mainland, back in a few days"

Plum
05-05-2005, 02:36 PM
I definately think that would work a treat.
The other option thats a little more suttle is to go out for a quick ride after work one friday night then ring her and say "OI, bitch. I'm on the mainland, back in a few days"

I would come back and she will have left me......not a bad thing i suppose.

Whens this track day?

Mand
05-05-2005, 02:47 PM
I would come back and she will have left me......not a bad thing i suppose.

Whens this track day?

9th of June at Mallory Park. Not sure if it is completely booked up maybe Mr. Fatbloke could advise? You could always spectate?

Plum
05-05-2005, 03:00 PM
9th of June at Mallory Park. Not sure if it is completely booked up maybe Mr. Fatbloke could advise? You could always spectate?

Hmm. Bit to close to other things. Dont know if i could watch either! Still, i could just get drunk....again.

Have to admit, a couple of big club meets a year (not sure if you have quite the same numbers at other meets as you do for the weekender) would be really sweet, and i think i would be certainly get away to them.

I really cant keep my mind on work at the moment. I am sitting here thinking about the weekend, what i can do to the bike and trying to figure out just why Didge farts like he does

Mand
05-05-2005, 03:06 PM
Don't even try to think about how Didge farts like he does. It is a complete mystery. I'm sure when he logs on next he will enjoy telling you! :lol:

Ruth
05-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Don't even try to think about how Didge farts like he does. It is a complete mystery. I'm sure when he logs on next he will enjoy telling you! :lol:

Or he may 'log off' and giveyou full details including smell, colour and texture.

Mmmmmm mmmmmm

Mand
05-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Or he may 'log off' and giveyou full details including smell, colour and texture.

Mmmmmm mmmmmm

Yes I did think that when I was typing my reply!

Don't know about you my old chum, but I could do with another trip in a helicoptor? :bunny:

Ruth
05-05-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes I did think that when I was typing my reply!

Don't know about you my old chum, but I could do with another trip in a helicoptor? :bunny:

I'm with you on that one Mrs Belmonte!

Mand
05-05-2005, 03:29 PM
I'm with you on that one Mrs Belmonte!

Do you think Nonnie would oblige to breaking another bone for us? :eek:

Thought not.........

Ruth
05-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Do you think Nonnie would oblige to breaking another bone for us? :eek:

Thought not.........

Hmmmm who might do that just for us?

Banshee, you got any bones that need breaking? No harm in asking, surely!

Plum
05-05-2005, 04:02 PM
Hmmmm who might do that just for us?

Banshee, you got any bones that need breaking? No harm in asking, surely!

I've got a bone that needs something.

Sorry, that was a bit below the belt wasnt it?

In fact the below the belt comment was rather bad as well

i'll get me coat.......

Mand
05-05-2005, 04:03 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Didge
05-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Why are you lot talking about me behind my back? It's a little rude you know.
As for why I fart like I do, it's because one is either born with the ability or not. I come from a long family line of farters, so I was just lucky I guess.
It's not just the ability to break wind, after all, anyone can do that. It's the ability to build up (and sometimes store) a large amount of gaseous effluent in one's (reinforced) intestine.
It is also a fact, that a few lucky people like myself, have colonic vocal chords. Of course, they are a little rudimentry, and not as sophisticated as normal vocal chords, but they do allow one to develop sounds that make people sit up and take notice.
Off course, some people say that I talk out of my botty hole, and in a way, they are right. When one is on top form, one can almost speak a whole sentence, albeit a little muffled, as it's being forced through the gussett, much like trying to talk through a hanky.
I have to admit though, that one prefers to make sounds rather than hold a colonic conversation, and my favourite is to try and convince people that a large sheet is being torn, very slowly, and a tight, flexible 'lower lip' is a must for those.
Also, one's breath 'down there', tends to be a little unpleasant at times. Believe me, I've tried Listerine, but it does sting, especially if one gargles deeply.

Ruth
06-05-2005, 07:25 AM
I've got a bone that needs something.

Sorry, that was a bit below the belt wasnt it?

In fact the below the belt comment was rather bad as well

i'll get me coat.......

Plum! I'm shocked! I hoped that somebody would take the 'bone' bait, but I wasn't expecting it to be you! I'm seeing you in a whole different light now and I'm beginning to think that all that hugging you gave Jan wasn't quite so innocent after all.........

Plum
06-05-2005, 07:52 AM
What can i say. The poor woman must have been in such a state of confusion. Like i said, Didge and i are both handsome buggers, is it any wonder.

Go on admit it. You secretly wanted big hugs as well!?

Ruth
06-05-2005, 08:55 AM
What can i say. The poor woman must have been in such a state of confusion. Like i said, Didge and i are both handsome buggers, is it any wonder.

Go on admit it. You secretly wanted big hugs as well!?

No......must stay strong......i....will....not..turn to the dark side.....

Plum
06-05-2005, 10:08 AM
No......must stay strong......i....will....not..turn to the dark side.....

Your powers are weak young Jedi. You will soon give up that 'Gold Star' :burnout:

And you will know the true strength of the dark side :D

nik_the_brief
06-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Your powers are weak young Jedi. You will soon give up that 'Gold Star' :burnout:

have you got a BSA too then Ruth? - ooh I'm jealous! :D

Ruth
06-05-2005, 10:33 AM

You Plum! You're getting me confused with my bird again.

I dabbled with the dark side in my youth and lost my gold star status, it was a bleak and tragic time.

And then I found the one true path to enlightenment.
I shall not waver again.

Ruth
06-05-2005, 10:34 AM
have you got a BSA too then Ruth? - ooh I'm jealous! :D

:lol:

hehehe

DesmoDog
06-05-2005, 10:36 AM
A summer meet would definately be good, I'm sure most people could be persauded into another get together before the end of the year..

Good idea, perhaps somewhere in the midlands? We did have a conversation about a group blast to Ireland some time ago....

nik_the_brief
06-05-2005, 10:40 AM

Good idea, perhaps somewhere in the midlands? We did have a conversation about a group blast to Ireland some time ago....

That still sounds like a good idea to me DD!

I have friends and family over there who would be more than welcoming to a bunch of Monnie owners. My brother-in-law regularly travels to Wales for bike rallies and his mates often go over there. He lives in Co. Roscommon which is handy for Galway, the Cliffs of Moher and many good local hostelries! He does a bloody good Irish fry too... :cool:

Plum
06-05-2005, 10:41 AM
You Plum! You're getting me confused with my bird again.

I dabbled with the dark side in my youth and lost my gold star status, it was a bleak and tragic time.

And then I found the one true path to enlightenment.
I shall not waver again.

Sorry hard to tell who is posting.

But in in the end i reckon neither of you could resist!

In my dreams, eh!

Lost Again
06-05-2005, 11:01 AM
you don't wanna know what happens in my dreams. damn scary at the best of times.

nik_the_brief
06-05-2005, 11:04 AM
you don't wanna know what happens in my dreams. damn scary at the best of times.

If they're as dirty as your bike you're a grubby-minded perv (like a fair proportion of members here!) :D

Lost Again
06-05-2005, 11:15 AM
no wonder i fit in, my bikes quite clean in comparison..........

scrumpster
06-05-2005, 05:59 PM
Well I'm sure I will be taking a week off, end of August beginning of September and this idea of another weekender, maybe an 'end of season' one??? sounds like a brilliant idea - what about a jaunt to Europe ........ best start doing the lottery! I'm bored already and it's only Friday, but I am going out with a nice chap for a curry tonight :)