PDA

View Full Version : Help please !!!!!!

logyk
04-05-2005, 08:31 PM
Can anyone suggest a hotel close to the channel tunnel (this side) with secure parking ?

JMo
04-05-2005, 09:04 PM
If you want a great dinner before you travel, I'd suggest Wallet's Court which is at West Cliffe just off the A258 on the far side of Dover - it will only take you about 20/25 minutes to the terminal at Folkstone from there...

They don't have Fort Knox security, but it is very remote, and you should be able to park the bike out of side around the back.

The hotel comprises the main house, together with a series of rooms in converted farm/out buildings, and they have a great restaurant, cozy bar and a health spa in a converted barn.

Infact, you might not actually bother with France afterall...

JennyMo

xxx

logyk
04-05-2005, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the response Jen .....it is appreciated.

patinthehat
05-05-2005, 05:50 PM
I can recommend Beachborough Park. It's a quiet country house that does bed and breakfast and is literally less than half a mile from the channel tunnel entrance.

It's down a country road and then a long private driveway - so there should be almost zero chance of a casual thief making off with your pride and joy.

It's only a couple of miles from me and friends of my parents have stayed there before travelling through the tunnel, they said it was excellent. Here's a link for more info:

http://www.cornerpubs.ndo.co.uk/beachborough/

NattyBoy
05-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Gimme those forks Phil and ill tell yer... :twisted: :lol:

Nat

logyk
05-05-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks Pat....that looks just the ticket!

Nat.....I dont think the forks would match your clutch pressure plate! :twisted: