PDA

View Full Version : How do I post photos ??

MilesB
04-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Guys and Gals

How do I post a picture on the site when replying to a post :confused:

(Not my avatar - 'cos I sussed that out) :bunny:

It seems that you need to link to somewhere else - but I don't think I've got anywhere else to store them :confused: :confused:

Help, cos I got some Weekender photos I want to add.

Miles

Julie
04-05-2005, 01:20 PM
Miles you click on ''Manage Attachments '' button and the browes and get the photo from your PC file.....it will become clear once you click on Manage Attachments

MilesB
05-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Thanx muchly - I managed to get it to work, but was a bit confused at first, as it didn't come up in the preview :confused:

Lady-Bob
09-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Don't forget that your fotos have to be 90kb or less in size. And I think you can only post three or four at a time. Hence Julie & Ruths (or Ruth and Julie's) photo's being posted up on the thread using multiple postings.

Julie & Ruth took a good one of you and Susan on the Weekender Gallery.

Dave in USA
09-05-2005, 03:43 PM
Or...........

Sign up with Photobucket.com or a similar online picture hosting service & upload them there, then just copt & paste the 'IMG' code under your chosen picture...or pictures, and you get.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/prophoto/Vintage%20Drags%2005/39.jpg

Like so :D

Dave

Lady-Bob
11-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Or...........

Sign up with Photobucket.com or a similar online picture hosting service & upload them there, then just copt & paste the 'IMG' code under your chosen picture...or pictures, and you get.......

Like so :D

Dave
OOoooh I want me one of them photobucket thingy's :twisted: